Happy venting thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Sunday someone showed up to where I work, and a kitten who was hiding under their hood ran out and when a couple of people tried to catch him he squeezed into a hole where a downspout went under ground and fell 5 feet unable to get him out. Everyone on my shift tried to help but he wouldn’t come up, and it was raining/snowing. I kept trying including giving him food down the hole and something to climb up, and just now after several failed attempts I was able to get him close enough to the surface to grab him.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide