Happy venting thread

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I really love watching Youtube channels which topics abandoned malls, theme parks, hotels, attractions, and stuff that went defunct. Been on a kick lately regarding those channels and videos.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

A complete beginner could go for a guided trail ride or ride around in an arena with an instructor and be fine. Beyond that, there is a ton to learn, and both riding and training have very high skill ceilings.
Autumn_Rosewood
Princess Cadance - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

~Wants to squish yo bed~
I’m happy to be in a line of work that puts a lil’ cheddar in my pocket & I actually enjoy doing the work all week long! ^^
It’s only part-time, but I’d rather work a modest job & live a humble life than have my bank account loaded & my mental health wither away. ^_~
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
First day after end of second covid infection & isolation. Actually, I was already healthy again yesterday, but I first used Monday to clean up my house and secondly to do some sports again. Circuit training in the best weather and really nicely worked out.
In addition, I eat much better again since the isolation. Water, proteins, vegetables, good fat, oats, fresh fruit, and above all regular meal times. And SLEEP. Long, healthy sleep again. I have to force myself a little, but in the meanwhile it’s working again (somehow). Lavender, St. John’s wort, valerian and Melatonin tablets plus relaxation tea help me a lot. ;-)
In any case, it’s nice to be back here. (^ _ ^)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide