Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Not thrilled that my car slid into a curb and bent the frame.
But I was able to take money out of my emergency fund, and the insurance claim is being processed. With any luck, there won’t be anymore surprises this winter.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
I tried Starlight Coca-Cola for the first time during breaktime at my job this past day.
It’s Coke’s new “space-themed” flavour, and itt’s something I first heard about a few days ago from a food review on YouTube.
It’s quite pretty good! It tastes kind of like cotton candy, with berry notes. According to the website, “Its taste includes additional notes reminiscent of stargazing around a campfire,” reads the press release, “as well as a cooling sensation that evokes the feeling of a cold journey to space”. A bit airy fairy, but I admire their creativity. It’s all down to personal preference, but I for one would be happy (see what I did there?) to try it again
Background Pony #1AE5
I just completed museum collection in Animal Crossing New Horizons in real Nintendo Switch without any hacking or mods!! But I gotta admit… I use local time set, but that is the only legit way of speeding up the process.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

OMG I think I may have BARELY captured the Milky Way Galaxy here in front of my house!!!
Note the Scorpius Constellation and the galactic center is usually placed on the tail below of Scorpius. I highly believe that’s it!
This camera can easily see lights that our eyes can’t perceive. And my place is usually polluted with city lights.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

REEEEEEEEEEEE 😂😬
OH GOD just give me location where there’s no air and light pollution like my mom or dad’s provinces, or a remote island, or up the mountains. This phone’s camera can just photograph the stars unseen in the cityscape night sky. I hope this country’s restrictions could just end quickly, I wanna go out in the dark with this phone!
I sound like a broken record out of this excitement brada. 😉
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Oh how I wished all these rumors were to be true but I’m currently siding with what’s truly up out there. If it does, The Ghost of Kiev has got to be the most epic pilot and the most badass nickname of a war fighter I’ve ever seen. That’s some straight Ace Combat protagonist shit right there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide