Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dex Stewart  
What Digimon series is this from?

I’m getting Digimon Stories Cyber Sleuth for my computer.

My brother had it for the PS4 and sold it before he played it much. His shit, he can do what he wants. I did get an idea of the story though. How the tamers are like hackers that use VR, and Digimon are programs written to assist them. I’m not sure if that’s all there is to it, usually Digimon can become somewhat real, bridging the gap between the digital and human world.

Anyway the screenshot looks adorable.

@Goku Black  
thankfully all i got is medical debt. I don’t even have the credit to get a credit card, which is a social ladder for most people who don’t have parents that can just buy them a car. Jokes on the creditors, I’m good for making lots of money, whether or not i owe it to anyone.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beth  
It’s from one of the Tri movies. The official subtitles are hilariously bad for an official DVD/Blu-Ray/digital release. This was the oddest thing to me in the subs. Mei asks the digimon hiding under the table if they want anything,and Meicoomon says she/he/whatever wants pudding. In English. Apparently Americans wouldn’t know what a strange word like “pudding” meant.  
I kinda wish Tri had more cute scenes like this, awkward subs aside. I found it to be really dull.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Oh this might be hilarious.

So, I got a summons to sign up to be in a the state jury pool, specifically for September I believe.

One of the places I could legally be called to sit on a jury is Charlottesville.

Meaning, there is an extremely slim but possible chance that I could be called to be on the jury of Chris Chan’s trial if he opts for a jury one.

This fact amuses me.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

It’s been four weeks since my surgery. The carrying weight limit is gone, so I can get back to mopping.

This is the cleanest the store floors have been all month.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide