Happy venting thread

Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
No matter what, I’m getting Game Builder Garage on my Nintendo Switch! it’s time for me to be a game developer. Better late than never.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Spent the day storm chasing with a couple friends. We went all the way out towards Great Bend, KS, then tailed a supercell (along with dozens of other chasers and one of the Doppler on wheels trucks) back to Salina that never got a tornado warning, but had consistent rotation. It was dark by the time we got to Salina, and decided to head home. Got only a few miles south of there and a storm that was following behind the other suddenly decided to drop a tornado. We think we caught it, but not sure due to it being night, clouds, and the distance we were from it. Longest chase any of us have been on.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Me and my mom decided to celebrate an early Mother’s Day. I bought pizza and we had a John Wick marathon.

In game dev news, I reworked an important feature. I’ve got a function that determines which of four directions an enemy should face, depending on where the player is relative to them. In theory, if the player is perfectly diagonal to the enemy, there should be two equally valid directions they could face. Now, instead of it always being the same, it randomly picks one.

I’m not sure what makes me happier: that this fixed an issue that let you cheese an enemy, or that the code I wrote to handle this worked 100% as intended on the first try.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@lonewolf  
I also fealt like Pizza was a good idea for mothersday.

I got her pizza and wine. We got high, and she showed me her guitar practice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide