Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
This is my new work machine!  
Processor: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3500 Processor  
Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM memory (1 x 8 GB)  
Internal Storage: 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 Solid State Drive  
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ graphics card with 4 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory  
USB ports: 9 (4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 4 USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate)  
full  
full  
It’s very cheap, lightweight, no bs and powerful. I carried it home from the store first day when I went to Walmart and finally found it in stock. No optical drive, it didn’t even come with a HD besides the SSD chip, but it took my old one.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I swear there is this unexplainable chemistry about the spectacular euphoria of rediscovering songs you haven’t listened to for many years.

Maybe I should quit heavy metal and come back 5 or 6 years later to produce that amount of happiness.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I think I have a theory. A vague, but decently confident one.

Enjoyment of the song has to do with the resources your mind uses to process it, and the cascade of energy using these resources produce.

Old songs that you used to listen to a lot get processed more efficiently, and produce a bigger cascade of energy because more resources flow over. As a result you don’t need to commit as many resources to get a flow of extra energy with nostalgia.

These resources might be glutamate analogs moving along the reward pathway. Your body seeks reward by looking for patterns in the song, and the efficiency of stimulating old patterns can produce more energy than a new song that requires more attention to focus on.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I’ve finally got two online jobs – the first is a blog for Malaysians to share their experiences, and the second is about rewriting articles for $5~$12.50. I’m planning to write my first article about how I lived with ADHD.

I am anxious because I have never wrote articles before, and I was scared of learning HTML for being very complicated, but I will still do my best. I hope to Shiva that this will work.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Beth  
Get another 8GB RAM stick if you can. Dual channel can improve performance depending on the workload. Otherwise looks like a decent little rig.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Josh103  
Oh yeah I am glad it came with one 8 instead of two 4. Two 4 might be a little faster, but I’d have to buy twice the ram to upgrade. It’s going to 16

Doom Eternal gets like 180fps but it keeps my CPU at 100 a lot despite only going 60% on the gpu (using low everything) I think the second ram chip is going to prevent some of the occasional hangs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide