Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Happy venting thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
[@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=5322635#post_5322635)
Nope. No more school for me. I’m done with homework and studying things that turn out to be useless to society. I’m now jobless but living on social security and disability.

And I gotta say, not having to get up at 6 in the morning and take a bus then walk across an icy or boiling hot parking lot for five minutes to get to a hotel with other disabled employees, where at the end of my shift at 2 pm instead, of clocking out like a normal person, I have to play a stupid number guessing game with the manager of the “special needs” employment group just to be allowed to leave for the day, not to mention working weekdays (with only one Wednesday off every other week) is doing wonders for my mental health.

So, no. I don’t need college. And I owe nothing by not going. And nothing you say will make me change my mind. Besides, I’m probably over the age limit on attending anyway.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
[@Lord WyrmSpawN](/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=5322635#post_5322635)
Nope. No more school for me. I’m done with homework and studying things that turn out to be useless to society. I’m now jobless but living on social security and disability.

And I gotta say, not having to get up at 6 in the morning and take a bus then walk across an icy or boiling hot parking lot for five minutes to get to a hotel with other disabled employees, where at the end of my shift at 2 pm instead, of clocking out like a normal person, I have to play a stupid number guessing game with the manager of the “special needs” employment group just to be allowed to leave for the day, not to mention that I had to working weekdays (with only one Wednesday off every other week) is doing wonders for my mental health.

So, no. I don’t need college. And I owe nothing by not going. And nothing you say will make me change my mind. Besides, I’m probably over the age limit on attending anyway.
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune

And I gotta say, not having to get up at 6 in the morning and take a bus then walk across an icy or boiling hot parking lot for five minutes to get to a hotel with other disabled employees, where at the end of my shift at 2 pm instead, of clocking out like a normal person, I have to play a stupid number guessing game with the manager of the “special needs” employment group just to be allowed to leave for the day, not to mention that I had to work weekdays (with only one Wednesday off every other week) is doing wonders for my mental health.

No reason given
Edited by blue-case90