Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@DarkObsidian":](/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=4958200#post_4958200

)

If my novel had a blurb on the back of the book, it would probably look like this. But I would then have my German text translated by a native English speaker anyway. ;-)

_

The end of the 33rd century. _

_

Achaion, a former disgraced royal guardsman with a questionable past, returns to his old home after years of exile. He once grew up at the side of the future heir to the throne, Princess Kiyoko-hime IV, until an intrigue at court cost him rank, name and almost his head._

_

Branded as a traitor and cast out by his own family, Achaion vowed to turn his back on the Jupiterranian Hegemony until his honor could be restored. Only a message from his dying mentor, in which he asks him to pay back an old debt for him, can persuade Achaion to leave the long shadows of the underground on the outer planets and return once more into the heart of the Reich._

_

In doing so, he unintentionally attracts the attention of a multi-planetary mega-corporation which seems to be pulling the strings in the background and sets off a series of extremely mysterious events._

_

In a deadly cat-and-mouse game without fixed rules, hunted by a pack of crazed space pirates, cybernetic bounty hunters, and mutated telepaths, the former guardsman, supported by a motley crew, beats a bloody path across the entire Sol system. From the mushroom-overgrown ruins of the old earth to the lawless fringes of the Kuiper Belt. _

_

A race against time, which may even decide the further fate of hegemony and all other queendoms, has begun - as well as the search for the truth._*
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian