Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=4949056#post_4949056

)

One of my favorite moments with every new Bronies React since Season 4 premiere was when the Reacters all were collectively venting about the theme song. Or in the immortal words of Black Gryph0n: "Let's see if they changed the theme song... Nope. Still horrible as ever." ;-D

"

[
@Count Adramélekh Sear":](/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=4949057#post_4949057

)

(\

Edit:** But deep in my heart I still like the G4 theme. The original version, the remixes and the "[perfect synthesis":](https://youtu.be/xZ8KQEXC46I?t=361) of Fire Team Harmony in Bronies React: Season 6 Premiere. We need more Halo in G4 and definitely in G5! ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=4949056#post_4949056

One of my favorite moments with every new Bronies React since Season 4 premiere was when the Reacters all were collectively venting about the theme song. Or in the immortal words of Black Gryph0n: "Let's see if they changed the theme song... Nope. Still horrible as ever." ;-D

"@Count Adramélekh Sear":/forums/dis/topics/happy-venting-thread?post_id=4949057#post_4949057

(\

Edit: But deep in my heart I still like the G4 theme. The original version, the remixes and the "perfect synthesis":https://youtu.be/xZ8KQEXC46I?t=361 of Fire Team Harmony in Bronies React: Season 6 Premiere. We need more Halo in G4 and definitely in G5! ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian