Viewing last 25 versions of post by Gentlecolt in topic Happy venting thread

Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I almost had a panic attack today. I was watching a movie, until I began to feel uneasy. Soon after I started feel like choking and had difficulty breathing. Things we're getting out of hand, but then I noticed a bubbling sensation in my head and a slight headache, and was sure it was a panic attack. Then I forced myself to calm down, and sure enough - off goes the choking sensation.

I'm just really happy to be able to fight back. For a long time I couldn't do anything about it.

I feel like i've talked alot about panic attacks and depression on this site. Those things fucked up everything for me, please understand
No reason given
Edited by Gentlecolt
Gentlecolt
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I almost had a panic attack today. I was watching a movie, until I began to feel uneasy. Soon after I started feel like choking and had difficulty breathing. Things we're getting out of hand, but then I noticed a bubbling sensation in my head and a slight headache, and was sure it was a panic attack. Then I forced myself to calm down, and sure enough - off goes the choking sensation.

I'm just really happy to be able to fight back. For a long time I couldn't do anything about it
No reason given
Edited by Gentlecolt