German speaking, Try to figure out what someone said.

Lieutenant Bean
Artist -

Its a sort of game. When somebody says something in German, Try translate it to English.  
If somebody says something in English, Try translate it to German.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Its a sort of game. When somebody says something in German, Try translate it to English.
If somebody says something in English, Try translate it to German.

I start, by translating the rules. ^^

Es ist eine art Spiel. Wenn jemand etwas auf Deutsch sagt, versuche es ins Englische zu übersetzen. Wenn jemand etwas auf Englisch sagt, versuche es ins Deutsche zu übersetzen.
Lieutenant Bean
Artist -

@Mad Black  
Nun, es ist irgendwie Betrug, wenn Sie ein gebürtiger Deutscher sind …

Its not really. Its mostly for people who are german, learned to speak the language, or British and want someone to translate what they said. I’m British and I learned how to speak it.
Mad Black

@Mad Black
Nun, es ist irgendwie Betrug, wenn Sie man ein gebürtiger Deutscher sind …

While you is translated into german with Sie or du, here the indefinite pronoun man for sombody/anybody is more accurate.

Its not really. Its mostly for people who are german, learned to speak the language, or British and want someone to translate what they said. I’m British and I learned how to speak it.

Dann ist es ja gut. Und hilfreich obendrein.
Mad Black

@Mad Black
Während Sie mit SIE oder du, hier der Partikel Mann für sombody in Deutsch übersetzt wird / jemand ist genauer.

Während Sie mit Sie oder du übersetzt wird, wäre hier der Partikel man (with just one n and without capital m) für jemand angebrachter. But the word genauer is not wrong either.

Noun: Mann (sg.) = man, Männer (pl.) = men  
Indefinite Pronoun: man = one, you, (any-/someone, somebody)
Mad Black

@PonyDancer  
It would be embarrassing if I didn’t. I am actually studying Germanistik, (study of the German language and literature) at the university of Stuttgart, and am going to make a bachelor of arts degree in it.
Lieutenant Bean
Artist -

@Mad Black  
Right now I’m learning German. Also…

Es wäre peinlich, wenn ich nicht. Ich bin eigentlich studiert Germanistik, (Lehre von der deutschen Sprache und Literatur) an der Universität Stuttgart, und werde einen Bachelor of Arts in es zu machen.
Mad Black

@Mad Black
Right now I’m learning German. Also…

Darf ich fragen warum du deutsch lernst? Ist es für die Schule, beruflich, oder einfach nur als Hobby?

Es wäre peinlich, wenn ich es nicht könnte. Ich bin eigentlich studiere eigentlich Germanistik, (Lehre von der deutschen Sprache und Literatur) an der Universität Stuttgart, und ich werde einen Bachelor of Arts in es zu darin* machen.

________  
**I forgott the I in the first place
Shadow swift Storm

@Mad Black  
Just looked at this thread and noticed that the German got a little mistranslated into:  
It is a kind of game. If someone says something on German’s try to translate into English. When someone says something in English, it try to translate into German.  
maybe cause I use Swiss German that can be a reason to it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide