General Dark Souls

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Meanlucario  
I managed to get through Farron keep, and I’ve gotten to the Boss room with the Abyss Watchers.  
Ngl, this is probably my favourite boss in the franchise.  
Also, one of the two enemies outside dropped dark Knight armour + leggings, are they any good?
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Soulsborne is a fantastic franchise, I’ve played and beaten Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne. I know that Dark Souls II and III are said to not be as good, but I’m still going to play them eventually.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
I never believed in Dark Souls or any game for that matter needing an easy mode. Part of a game’s personality is its difficulty, and Hidetaka wasn’t even trying to make the first game difficult just to torture people, but to add to the realism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide