General Dark Souls

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Meanlucario

yeah and you replay those at least once a week you already know your way around those games, heck, you gave mw the first actual guide on bloodborne on how to level up stats for a build (ended up maxing everything but still)

at this point let the homie to draw his own conclusions, who knows he might actually like ds2
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Just to clarify: I know many people didn’t like Dark Souls 2 in comparison to the first one, and some of the traps I’ve seen were unfair traps instead of deadly traps you can avoid by being careful and observant. And I know this is the only Dark Souls that wasn’t made by Miyazaki, and it kinda shows.

I just want to play it for curiosity and to see if there’s something interesting to comment.

That said, I appreciate all your thoughts about the game as long as it’s not a spoiler, whether you like it or not.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team  
I’ll try to spoil myself if I think I’m about to say something that is a spoiler. There’s a What Happened of DS2 I suggest watching after you played it.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario  
Thought I might have, but it was only on Prepare to Die Edition and I used it to ascend my chaos Zweihander to +5. I don’t really explore Izalith because I hate it.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Mikey  
I think Izalith is really cool. The map design, the art direction, the enemies position… I don’t know, by the time you arrived that place, you should be prepared.

The only thing that was annoying to me was the Ceaseless Discharge. I’ve beat the game four times and this is one of the most problematic bosses to deal with if you don’t know the “cheap trick”. After knowing it, it’s easy peasy, but it’s still a bummer.

I think it’s not a big problem to me because it’s still one of my favourite videogames of all time. But I can see why people don’t like Izalith.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Well, I found most of the stuff in the Poison DLC. I even defeated the Gank Squad and am the secret bonfire before the boss. Going to need to find a way down to fight the second DLC boss, and save the dragon for after the base game.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Made more DLC progress. ||All but the two story bosses for the Ashes DLC is done, and I now have the Ice DLC no longer frozen over. || I also upgraded my fashion.

full
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I remembered Otz using a Large Club against the annoying enemies of the Frigid Outskirts. I’m copying that, only with multiple different variants of that weapon type, with the Dragon Tooth being my strongest option at the moment. Hopefully I’ll have them all de-spawned before next week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide