General Dark Souls

Meanlucario
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@toxicitzi
The dragon area is littered with disks with the sunlight symbol, so why isn't it there instead of a corner in Lothric Castle?

Offline, I'm screwed. However, the Reddit does talk about a private server they use and a trick that makes all worlds either PW or PB while on it. I plan on using that trick after beating every boss other than the final one to get the event.
Meanlucario
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@toxicitzi
Just the Great Sword, one of two very large swords (yes, that's what the category is called), the other is the Dragon Bone Smasher. They drop by the 1-3 and 1-4 red-eye knights that two-hand a sword, which there are two of in 1-3.

And I rescued the NPC that helps you in that fight, which helped.
Posted Report
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Beat ludwig on ng+ something, but taking a break from these souls games again.
Things be kinda like that sometimes, I get a craving for it, but it takes a little bit for that appetite to just plummet and move on to something else, because sometimes I remember, "oh yeah.. these games are all about two hits and I'm dead, funny how I seem to forget that.."
and I'm not even angry at this point, I just don't feel like playing them.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~