General Dark Souls

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I decided to see if I still had PTSD from the habanero doggo so I played ‘Terror’ on YouTube

Not even one second in and I was already like this  
full
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

After watching this video, I went back to some bloodborne this week again on my main, right into the Hunter’s Nightmare, I think probably on NG+3.. I got my ass handed to me so hard, I forgot how much Bloodborne does not fuck around.. :p

I went back into the game because, I had this idea about doing like something really, really stupid. A sort of survival kind of challenge run for Chalice Dungeons. Maybe it’s a cool idea, in my head it sounds neat with the visuals that the environment of the CD offer, but the stupid part is that, I don’t think I can do it myself, so either I buckle down and practice or forget about it like the last time I thought about that. :p
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

Been playing some of that cinders mod and so far it’s been fun.

1. You can level, upgrade, allot estus, infuse weapons, repair and buy/sell some things at the Bonfire.  
  2. The kick was changed with a certain champion’s kick. That was really cool.  
  3. Branching paths. Lots of them, from what I’ve seen.  
  4. There’s a ton of shit, older games’ weapons, new weapons, unused weapons, a lot of stuff. There’s Dark Souls 1, 2, Bloodborne and even Demon’s souls stuff in it. Found recently the Needle of Eternal Agony.  
  5. I’ve only been using the fist weapons and I think I love them. The Demon fist is pretty good too, even if it doesn’t have nearly as versatile a moveset as I’d like, but a new one, the Censuring palm, actually seems to work like the DS2 moveset if you two-hand it, by doing left attack.  
  6. FP is regenerable. One thing it does do is make the game a lot more fun starting out, but there’s some chance of this snowballing too much at the higher levels.  
  7. POISE! FromSoftware can go fuck themselves on this one btw.

The only thing disappointing right now seems to be that the normal bosses are really easy, some of the changed parts are quite strong as usual. Still, those parts are placed in a way that makes it obvious that it’s optional.  
    The other disappointment was finding the Beast cutter, because it doesn’t seem to have any whip like moveset in it. That couldn’t be helped, because those animations don’t exist in DS3 at all, but still kind of a letdown, only to then be even more disappointed with the… Weapon arts… You know.. The little twirl. I don’t even know what the fuck FromSoftware was thinking about that.

Anyway, made it past road of sacrifices and onto my favorite area Farron Keep.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Mikey  
it’s pretty neat.  
though, I think right about now I should look more into it and understand its logic better with weapons, upgrades and so on, Demon Ruins feels like a big change of pace and this place was nothing really that hard in the vanilla game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide