General Dark Souls

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I started DeS today. Died to the tutorial boss since it hits hard, has way too much HP, and is meant to kill you since you go to the hub once you die. I tried taking on the red knight in area 1-1, but died, saw how little backstabs did, died running away with my souls, than got away with said souls. Also, I think I messed something up when I quit out of area 1-1, since unlike the SBFP stream, the dragons were still around and the gate to the bonus area was still closed. I killed the red dragon in 1-2, but that wasn’t enough for the gate, and the blue dragon was still there. That’s very annoying.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario  
No, you do, I just checked.  
After killing Vanguard you get 4 Full Moon Grass, 3 Renowned Soldier’s Souls, 3 Shard of Hardstone, and 3 Shard of Sharpstone in addition to a Grey Demon’s Soul and a cutscene of you getting a beatdown.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

I got my DeS on emulator working again, looking for the best config right now, lost the old ng+ save file some time ago but, whatever, it happens. I decided to go with Royalty this time.

full

full

@Meanlucario  
lol, yeah.. there’s other good ones too, though not as amazing as this, the cat ring’s icon is legendary. :p

Also, did you finish 1-1 yet?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@toxicitzi  
Alright. The “towers” are a heart-attack and a half.

I don’t find the skeletons that bad, and great for soul farming as well, though I should have just duped bolts instead of buying all of them.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Meanlucario  
I think the towers are 1-2, right? the 1-1 part is up to Phalanx.

as for the skelimans, they’re not too bad now knowing all the tricks all the other games, but those janky physics makes them more deadly than in DS3.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@toxicitzi  
No, I’ve gone up and down the staircases enough to know they’re in 1-1.

And all I do is parry them, nothing special. I don’t parry them in any of the other games.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Mikey  
it would’ve been a lot better if he wasn’t parry-able.  
Even if he’s hollow, he’s still a giant of a man and it just doesn’t look right parrying that gigantic swinging sword, that’s a part of the whole Parrying thing in DS that I feel si very inconsistent at times. It would be like if you could parry Artorias, or Ornstein.
toxicitzi
Sapphire -

@Mikey  
well hey, at the end of the day it remains the player’s choice whether to parry or not, so there’s always that. At least it wasn’t made so that you could only beat him by parrying.

and the music too is perfect, couldn’t ask for any better for the kind of themes DS1 was going for all throughout.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide