Formula 1 thread

General Discussion » Formula 1 thread Search Posts
Camled
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

10 years I’ve been a fan. Still wish I didn’t have to rely on BBC coverage which only shows half the races live each season.
Battle GT

It's a cartoon show!
So is anyone else shocked at how Louis Hamilton is doing in a Mercedes? Most people thought the move was Career suicide.
Camled
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’m more surprised at how poor McLaren have been at the start of this season. Seems like Mercedes gained McLaren’s race pace from the previous season from the look of it. Although right now I’m not sure how much of it is down to the drivers. Perez has been average in the first few races but pretty much matching Button’s pace, and Hamilton is quicker than Schumi was last season at Merc, with Rosberg doing well in quali.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide