For those that celebrate it, hope you had a good 4th!

deactivateda0841fe

What did y’all do yesterday? For me, I love cooking but I’ve never tried grilling before, so that’s what I did yesterday. Here’s my notes from that:

• I have no idea what I’m doing.  
  • My grill is definitely barely a grill, having been salvaged from someone else on trash day and contains more rust than grill. The grate is bent heavily towards the inside and hot dogs would roll no matter how I put them on it. Most of the bottom is fallen out and I’m honestly not sure if it’s safe to eat anything cooked on it.  
  • Putting foil in it prevented air from getting in, and that’s why it had a huge problem staying lit. Likewise it turns out you need way more charcoal than I put in it.  
  • Grilling in wind when you hate smoke smell is only beneficial if the wind is blowing it away from you.  
  • I always forget that I actually hate burgers, and I don’t know why I made one for myself. :x  
  • Turns out adding lighter fluid to the grill when it’s lit will likely singe your hair (who knew).

Hot dogs turned out pretty good at least. :>
Background Pony #6C87
It’s poor taste to make a thread like this when people are waiting for an announcement on site policy.

It was a regular day as I’m not american.
Background Pony #8CD1
@Background Pony #6C87  
Soft disagree, I’d prefer something over silence. And I think it’s better to have all the staff on the same page before making an announcement, even if it takes more than seven hours, cough cough Blossomforth.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Parasprite  
Next time, try cooking your dogs in the oven and finishing them on the grill. That way you’ll have the flame crisp outside without fear of burning them, and you’ll know the insides will be perfectly done.

full

And if not, just throw them into the radiation bath in the lab and they should be safe to eat in no time. And either way, hard to beat a dog outside, isn’t it?

I currently reside in the United States so I and all my neighbors are enjoying shooting, grilling, and tonight we’ve got a bunch of industrial fireworks thanks to a friend who is a professional Pyrotechnician to watch.

I’ve even gotten out grandpa’s “Ol’ Rattatat” from the war for everyone to make noise and throw some sparks with (under proper and fully compliant monitoring conditions per Federal regulations). That old propane tank didn’t know what hit it!

Ha ha ha just serious.

I hope you are all having wonderful days too.
Background Pony #7E4D
What did y’all do yesterday?
I briefly ventured outside to buy supplies in anticipation of a worsening of the out of control infection ravaging my country.

I also spent a considerable amount of time hoping that I’d actually have something to feel happy or proud about next year.

And that’s it.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Parasprite  
I grilled as well and we set off a lot of fireworks that we had gotten from neighbouring states. We were setting off a bunch of 4 inch and 6 inch sky mortars that were the same that the city’s would fire off. We even had a firework war at the start of the night because everyone in my neighborhood had so many fireworks.
deactivateda0841fe

@ACApenetrator50  
That sounds like a ton of fun. I only heard some distantly around here. I miss living in an area where everyone has lots of cool fireworks and excitement going throughout the night. It makes the whole area feel more like a lively community and that’s nice to have.

@Background Pony #6C87  
I mostly just needed to step away from it for a sec

@Derpy Whooves  
That’s not a bad idea. I’ll try that next time.
GlitchedWolf
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Derpbooru Free Edition!?
I spent most of it trying to vote on every image on Furbooru (which I finally completed today.)  
I went to a fireworks show for 15 minutes and had some fireworks from the store I set off afterwards.
Background Pony #6C87
@Parasprite  
That’s fair, this was just a heads up from the frontier, you also set yourself up for a funny.  
https://i.4cdn.org/mlp/1593998191127.png  
So this is at least mildly on topic, my day mostly consisted of watching my country all run down to the pub like lemmings and getting into mild arguments with Americans as tradition dictates.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kirinposting
It was nice. I got to sleep in and do nothing all day. Some of my neighbors shot off some fireworks so I got to see a bit of a show.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Got some hot dogs and salads (potato salad and noodle salad). Glad to hear yours went well. And glad you are staying strong during these trying times <3

Sadly got sunburn too, lol. Too much drinking and music out on the backyard deck. Grilling is hard!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide