Finish each other's sentences

Background Pony #1CB1
“I feel it coming, hear it coming again. I hear it calling”. The deadly dogma that controls society…
Background Pony #1CB1
Saudi Arabia as countless innocents die while wealthy pockets are lined. The masses are begging them to show some sympathy…
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
And some taste  
Use all your well-learned politesse  
Or I’ll lay your soul to waste

Um yeah  
Pleased to meet you  
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah  
But what’s puzzling you  
Is the nature of my game

Have you ever read the story of…
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
The baked beans burn.

I feel uptight on a Saturday night  
Nine o’ clock, the radio’s the only light  
I hear my song and it pulls me through  
Comes on strong, tells me what I got to do  
I got to…
Background Pony #E9E0
hightail it out of here after Rarity raped me. She told the other Mane Five…
Background Pony #D040
Fort Ghost, killing the monsters and the demons and the cultists and the spirits and scaring them back to wherever they came from. They have wrought the ultimate sin…
Background Pony #C2FB
not going to be enough to pay the bills on time! I lick Luna’s armpits…
Background Pony #C499
I was entranced by a song with a Maynard James Keenan aura to it? You would have never guessed I would be listening to Mushroomhead’s songs after, and I totally did not predicted I would be afraid of the Mane Six…
Background Pony #4788
Sell yourself short and buy a world of pain. Follow your bliss or pay the price…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide