Finish each other's sentences

Background Pony #281C
you're (you are) like a dagger to stick me in the heart. An experiment gone haywire at the company lab…
Background Pony #281C
Пол! в ванной! Зверь! Спарта! Сдох! Егор! ПросРАЛ! В рай! Кузьмин! Word! Halo! Не смайл! Дядя строит! Яйцо Давай опять!…
Background Pony #87B2
[Floor! in the bathroom! Beast! Sparta! Dead! Egor! Fucked up! Paradise! Kuzmin! Word! Halo! Don't smile! Uncle is building! Egg Come on again! …] That's not a sentence, that's random words.

@phoenixacezero
Batman.

A wise man once said…
Background Pony #281C
"Пол! в ванной! Зверь! Спарта! Сдох! Егор! ПросРАЛ! В рай! Кузьмин! Word! Halo! Не смайл! Дядя строит! Яйцо Давай опять!…" because that was a reference to something truly greater than pop culture could ever hope to be. Taste the blood from my blade…
Background Pony #BB46
God, and she went so fast! Now that trash is buried out in back. I flash back and I get sick. Sickening, smiling, psycho face on it. Psychoface on it. Psychoface…
Background Pony #BB46
fire going to play with the ghosts from yesterday. My feelings make me so insane. I don't know how to stop the game. This lie is my only way to smile again…
Background Pony #BB46
I have seen so many cross the line, I have seen them come, I have seen them go…
Background Pony #BB46
You are welcome to my world, dark side of the universe. I know I have told you lies…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~