Dragon Ball Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m personally alright with Trunks x Mai.
An argument to be made ofc is this: “I can’t ship Mai with Trunks at all because that’s so wrong. She’s 40+yo mentally and Trunks is 15!”
Me: I don’t think of irl morals in a manga where a multi trilionaire, genius, over 40yo woman uses up a magical wish-granting mcguffin to reverse-age just a little younger every year so nobody suspects anything. Also she wishes for a tighter booty.
The same manga where a 100+ yo old man is chasing skirt groping young women a fifth his age and all he’s got is a slap on the wrist.
Irl morals don’t apply in DB, so Mai and Trunks being a thing is par for the course, imo.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Eh, it’s been around long enough, so I’m not really bothered by it. An unexpected ship, sure, especially considering the age gap, but it wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened in this series or others.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Personally it doesn’t disturb me as much as I think it should lol. Its not that off brand for Dragonball. Bulma was already the type to get what she wanted by questionable means. Nobody cared. Roshi molests women and not only that, consistently molests women who technically are his damn friends. (Bulma specifically). I…don’t like Roshi honestly. Not like I used to. When I was younger I didn’t care but over time my outlook shifted. Why does he get to stick around and do cool shit instead of Tien or Yamcha. Yeah I’m still a bit salty about ToP.
Also Lady Red just…exists. People think its funny, I don’t see how.
We don’t really know how the dragon balls might have affected Mai. If she is mentally still an old woman she doesn’t seem to care so I try to rationalize the ship by saying the Pilaf gang got a literal soft reboot/semi-reincarnation. Her past self still exists but Mai isn’t able to exercise any power imbalance against Trunks. Her mental maturity might be set back to his level. Or slightly higher given the fact that girls mature faster than boys but that is a minimal thing.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

That's him, officer
As far as Tournament of Power goes, while Frieza was a creative option, I was more looking forward to Buu making quick work of certain fighters. Imagine him turning Jiren into chocolate.
Moreover, while we got undeniably great moments from the arc, I still blame Goku for his insatiable thirst for battle leading up to it.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE8
From what I remember. (I think) Wasn’t Zeno going to erase those universes anyway? And Goku technically saved them by turning the for sure execution into a tournament first? So at least someone could survive to make a wish?
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Frieza returning for the ToP turned out to be for the best, but it was still a poor twist and sidelined Buu for the third time in a row for the same reason.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide