Dragon Ball Thread

Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Yes!!! Omen got in the intro and there’s FighterZ models for Caulifla and Kale! Now I need to know if 17 is required for the new df.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Mad Black

It’s safe to say they’ve grown enough that DBZA will no longer be their crutch. At this point a lot of people have watched for them and not the parody.

It was fun but Cell wrapped everything perfectly and hey it was meant to be the original finale before Toriyama was in a cash car accident
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Mad Black  
I’m sadly not surprised to hear this news. After all this stuff happened with YouTube and the long wait, it felt like they weren’t going to continue anymore.

@TheSoul70  
Ooh! Kefla’s looking good. <3
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
I’m the only person who dislikes Adult Gohan in Z after he beats Cell he turns to a laughing stock dresses up as a superhero then becomes Mystic Gohan and still loses to Super Buu.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Dashie41 YT  
No, you’re not. There’s many people who openly dislike him, including some people who work on the anime (the dub at least).

If anything, I feel like I’m in the minority for liking Adult Gohan (even though I probably not in the minority either).
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
This list I found about midichlorians…Uh I meanS-Cells which I’m not even sure is a canon thing for not. Near the bottom of the article I see this little bit about universe 7 saiyans not having many s-cells.

Universe 7 Saiyans have had it really rough ever since Dragon Ball came back. Not only was their ruthless nature more or less retconned out of existence— a fluke in the context of the series— but Saiyans as fans knew them went from one of the most feared races in the galaxy to perpetual underdogs.

So I dropped in to ask if there was some sort of retcon.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ranch

Right. S-Cells.

That wasn’t in Super but it did come straight from Toriyama in an interview. So yeah.

Also Universe 7 saiyans are still conquerers, but Universe 6 saiyans are peace keepers. So they might’ve gotten the 2 mixed up.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@Dustcan

the S cell thing isn’t necessarily what I’m asking about. Its this idea that saiyans went from being feared to essentially being being a double pawn. First to Frieza then Beerus or vice versa, so I don’t really understand the order of things.

Were the saiyans already conquering planets before Frieza got to them or did Frieza give the the technology for space travel as long as they worked under him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ranch

It’s not really explained what the saiyan level of technology was. But Planet Vegeta wasn’t their homeworld so they had to be space capable before Frieza subjugated them. And that much is still canon since Vegeta mentions Sadala’s existance and destruction in Super.

But the saiyans were never under Beerus’ employ. He did visit them once, humiliated Vegeta’s dad, and told Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta, but that’s the extent of their history with Beerus.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Dustcan  
It’s semi-canon that they stole all their advanced tech before meeting Frieza, but only had a limited ability to actually reproduce it.

Frieza essentially brought them with ‘new stuff, that isn’t all old and busted’.
mjangelvortex
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
Yeah, the S-Cells thing is one of the things that hasn’t been mentioned anywhere in the shows or manga at all. It’s just one of those bits of trivia that pops up in interviews/magazines like the dumb power level number charts. I don’t even recall any of the games bringing them up.

@Dustcan  
And even then, they’ve been kinda wonky about that thing since the Broly movie made it come off like Freeza destroyed the planet for his own reasons.

@QuasarNova  
Except Paragus. Paragus is King Vegeta’s whipping bitch.

@Ranch  
@Dustcan  
@Philweasel  
Yeah, basically that’s the gist of things. The Saiyans were still conquering (even before Freeza or King Cooler stepped in). But Freeza was later able to give them better technology. That’s something that was stated in both the anime for Z and the recent Broly movie.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Man king vegeta was everyone’s whipping betch was he?

It was his own fault, and to a certain degree his credit. He was a belligerent warrior king who wasn’t actually all that strong compared so some of the beings who’s universe he was sharing, which should have got his people killed much earlier. Fortunately for them, he was also accomplished at bending over and taking like a bitch whenever someone stronger than him came marching through the area.
QuasarNova
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Philweasel

@mjangelvortex

Wait wait wait wait wait hold it… So he was held captive by his own position as ruler in regards to a universe where even stronger predators have a place of the food chain, forcing him to do humiliating things that ensured his people would live another day at the hands of these entities…

Oh my god.  
HE WAS A PRISON… bitch
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide