Dragon Ball Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Well he can’t drink alcohol until he is legal…again? But was he ever legal? Not really? And he never liked the taste of beer anyway.
I can probably say this is his late teen to adulthood look. This version of Chiaotzu would exist because canon Chiaotzu, after dying a second time, realizes he can’t be a good training partner for Tien, and he had always been perplexed by his small size, child like features, and his inability to age. He thinks this has to change, does some digging into his past to find out he is a jiangshi created by his parents who were desperate to not lose their still-born infant, and the magic used to give him life. From there he learns that people like him have to absorb life energy to gain power, but doing that often kills the victim. Chiaotzu is left with a troubling moral predicament.
I’ve gone through many design changes with Chiaotzu but I’m steadily getting closer to something i like. From the start I wanted him to have hair but it took a while for me to give him the hat back, the one he wears in super looks pretty good. A lot of this design is admittedly based on future Trunks, but another big chunk is based off of Osamu Tezuka character designs, Kenichi especially.
And art of an OC:

Another shameless ‘gf’ oc. Basically an oc made just to ship with a character I like. And oh I have plenty of these. But I try to make them actual characters. I ship this gal with Chiaotzu. Specifically my AU version of Chiaotzu, where he ages and grows taller. (But he is still short, only reaching her shoulders)
Papaya suffered from a mysterious yet aggressive disease that destroys her immune system, and like Chiaotzu’s parents, her’s looked to magic to solve this problem. Since they are the rulers of Papaya Island, the place where the World Martial Arts tournament is held, they believed imbuing their daughter with a piece of the island’s dormant power would give her enough strength to survive the illness, and as it seems, they were correct.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I appreciate it! I’m drawing to cope with my eternal frustration with dragon ball. On top of the fact that I can’t find any active dragon ball fan spaces where OCs and headcanon are discussed with enthusiasm. Still have to get it out of my system.
Found 2 discord servers. 1 was deleted due to lack of activity, the other one exists with nobody chatting in it. There is a Kanzenshuu forum discord server. Dead. Kanzenshuu forums itself has a fan creation section that isn’t active. Any other discord server that features OC stuff is almost exclusively roleplay driven, which I’m not into.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I always induce amnesia on myself after catching up so that I’m not waiting impatiently for the next page. It works well most of the time. I think the current special is like a recap of the first chapter or something. I don’t mind because yay future trunks. But I know some people are mad about it for some reason. hate bra for some reason, hate the whole last arc with the majin massacre for some reason. I thought that was cool honestly.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s nice to get some more perspective on the first meeting of universes, but yeah. It’s more padding.
Like, the specials were always intentional padding so the main artist has time to draw out the main story, but some are more blatant about it than others.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I get that but partially dont care. this comic is like 10 years old? I could use a refresher.
Oh look more OC malarkey.
I posted about this oc a bit ago. A genie (half genie?) named Kohi (Coffee) who was also a student of Master Shen. She specializes in magic and illusions but can also fight with an assortment of bladed weapons. She has a fan for tessenjutsu which also acts like a magic wand and can be used for summoning objects or projecting attacks. The ring is an accessory she can give to another person (it changes size to fit on their finger) which links them together to share and combine abilities.
When she was a kid, her father worked along side the Crane school as an informant on various criminal activities going on including Red Ribbon Army ties. It was a solid business partnership until one day he decided to betray master Shen by having his daughter steal sensitive information from the dojo. Shen obviously caught wind of this and sent Tienshinhan to hunt them down and take them out. Tien caught the father and daughter trying to flee the country and a fight ensued. Tien was the better fighter but he didn’t want to kill them, instead gravely crippling Kohi’s father, told them to leave, threatening death if they ever came back.
Years went by, Kohi and her father lived relatively peaceful lives, the life of crime set behind them. Mysteriously though, Kohi found her father dead in their home. Enraged, Kohi swears revenge, believing without a shadow of a doubt that the assassination was Tien’s doing.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Thanks. I hope that is a positive interesting and not a negative interesting. I’m already trying to design something else. a monster/villain thing. I’m probably not going to succeed but I’m going to try anyway.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

That's him, officer
Got no reason to imply negativity or sarcasm, dude. It truly is an interesting design.
Also, follow your bliss. Many villain OCs are underrated.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Silly question to you or anyone willing to answer. If Vegeta’s dad has already been reincarnated, how old do you think that reincarnation might be by now?
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Yeah. I sorta guessed but wanted confirmation. I was thinking it would be fun if dead characters, some of them at least, were reincarnated. But if I recall how it works in this franchise, you don’t remember your past life because your past life is literally scrubbed clean.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

That's him, officer
Not unless you’ve been isekai’d!
Jokes aside, I only know that Uub was reincarnated from Kid Buu. And without a wish from the dragon, no less.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I think it was a gift from the Kais. For everyone else, I believe the only source we know of about reincarnation is the movie Fusion Reborn, which shows the soul scrubbing machine or something. I think it also showed up in a game. the concept being the soul cleaning process removes “you” so the “soul” is recycled. Its weird but yeah. If I’m remembering correctly.
Perhaps I can argue that the scrubber doesn’t clean 100%. Like how cleaning chemicals only get 99 point something of germs.
Posted Report
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Hmm if I have a hypothetical shark looking alien man that needs a name. What would be a dragon ball-ish name for a shark?…man.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide