Does anypony know how I can get my name changed?

Appledjack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

When I first started as a member of this site I created this username that when I look now I find it stupid! I’d like to know if there’s a way to change my username without creating a new one. Is there any moderator who does this? Because I couldn’t find any way to do this on the settings and account buttons.
TheLoneLampman
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%TheLoneLampman> i can't hide my racist side

Special when lit
Unless it’s a very minor change to your already existing name, we won’t do it if the account has public activity (comments, posts, etc.)
TheLoneLampman
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%TheLoneLampman> i can't hide my racist side

Special when lit
That’s correct. Sorry, but them’s the breaks. If you want slight alterations to it, we can work with it, but complete changes are a no go.

Oh, and just a warning: if you create a new account, be sure you don’t vote/fave the same images with both.
BigMax
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@TheLoneLampman  
I have a question about this: the faved pictures are like a collection of the nicest images according to personal tastes. Can one actually favorite the same images of the older account, if s/he removes the upvote?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide