dfvfv

General Discussion » dfvfv Search Posts
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@The_Mungoman

Also, Hippopotamomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.  
And who doesn’t know the famous German childrens’ book  
“Der Satanarcholügenialkohöllische Wunschpunsch”.  
Fun fact: By the same author who wrote The Neverending Story.
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

rioolwaterzuiveringsinstallatiemonteur  
kantoorartikelinkoopafdelingsmanagement  
kruidenierswarenautoriteiten  
levensverzekeringsmaatschappijboekhouding  
arbeidsongeschiktheidsuitkeringsvervaldatum  
potentiaalvereffeningswandcontactdoosafdekplaatje  
concernfinancieringsvennootschapsdirecteur  
geneesmiddelenvergoedingssysteemfalen  
aansprakelijkheidsverzekeringuitkeringsvoorschotaanvraagformulier

In my language you can make words as long as you want. These are tame.
Camled
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Silver Bit -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@AaronMk  
Or, to keep it short, simple and kinda generic in terms of Welsh place names, Llanfair PG.

Uh, I mean… Mae fy hofrenfad yn llawn llyswennod. :p
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -

Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit
Vlakc

@AaronMk

I already did that welsh train station XD

@QueenCold

full

Also.

Tweedehandsemotorverkoopsmannevakbondstakingsvergaderingsameroeperstoespraakskrywerspersverkl  
aringuitreikingsmediakonferensieaankondiging
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Vlakc

Few typos, but nice! Although I have no idea what an ameroeper or a krywersper is. I do like those words, though.

How about this one?

aardbeienplantjeskassenuitbreidingsbouwvergunningsformuliersondertekeningssessieverloopdocumenta-tiebureauaccessoiresinkooppakbonnenschrijver

I don’t think this profession exists, though. Oh well.
Vlakc

@QueenCold

The word I used was Afrikaans not dutch, though I know one descends from the other XD

Also, no idea what you wrote there, TO THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE!

Also.

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatah
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Vlakc

That would explain it.

Also, it means: writer of the letter of contents for the purchase of office supplies for the documentation of the progress of the signing session of the building license for the expansion of strawberry plant greenhouses.
someguy111

@QueenCold

writer of the letter of contents for the purchase of office supplies for the documentation of the progress of the signing session of the building license for the expansion of strawberry plant greenhouses.

Is that a real job?
Palinor

@QueenCold  
It would have to be one of those cross-trained positions. “Oh yeah, I’m technically the writer of the letter of contents for the purchase of office supplies for the documentation of the progress of the signing session of the building license for the expansion of strawberry plant greenhouses, but I also wash coffee cups for the office when I have downtime.”
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Palinor

No, that was not in his job description. All he does is wait for someone to need office supplies for the documentation of the progress of the signing session of the building license for the expansion of strawberry plant greenhouses, so he can write the letter of contents.

He gets to play super smash bros in his downtime.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide