Deviantart attention seeker [WARNING: mild mention of profanity]

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Anyone just wanting to browse through newest pony art on da when the same unrelated images pop up at the top of newest every. Single. Day? Yep, apparently this guy is making 3d hentai videos on kofi and maybe patreon and he’s seeking farther reach of exposure. So he comes to da and places images there. No problem. But here’s where it starts, this guy, for one, is tag spamming, so that’s why I mentioned it somehow pops up even though its unrelated. Two, he decides to constantly delete and reupload the same images over and over again. Why? Probably abusing the algorithm or functionality. There have been people pointing it out, but are recently silenced due to the guy disabling comments. Which is the first sign of childishness. If he wants exposure, staying at zero really does not help. Heck, I think he might have even constantly deactivated and reactivated his account just to clean everything. How should we deal with that situation? Report him for spamming?
Background Pony #765D
physically recoils ewwwww yes yes report him for spam

and give a PSA on your DA acct (if you have one) about this dude.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide