Ctrl + V

Background Pony #B11D
but when you see your face It’s not the male image in my profile. therefore refused to return home. because we talked before If the picture does not match the cover everything is over But he was forced to pile on a motorcycle as well. If not, it will hurt and promised to send it home in the morning therefore need to go with
“Such a man brought to his house He has a son and his mother. but his mother and son in the hut behind the house all the time at home I felt bad and wanted to escape
Background Pony #B11D
I still wonder why no one has thought of this but instead of following the same monotonous lyrics-on-screen routine why not get creative? For example, video tape someone or even yourself from their/your perspective writing the lyrics on a piece of paper and then upload that, make all fancy and stuff.
Background Pony #4884
is jsut a prnk bru, wyy u haffta be madd izt juts a parnk ist a sossyual xperemint
Background Pony #07BE
That’s doesn’t make any fucking sense. Where did you find that stupid definition of condescending? Are you retarded?
Background Pony #07BE
It’s 2021 and when are people going to wake up to the blatant cultural appropriation happening around us. The singer has dreadlocks which is culturally a afro black creation. This man is a racist
Background Pony #4884
Yes, you need to be taught, because no one apparently taught you shit about it. I am doing you a service and you’re criticizing? Be thankful. I capitalize in respect, you’re a pretty narrow minded person. You’re the one who’s saying you don’t do what you’re just doing.
Ika Musume (Fl0)
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

PonE Fl0
I looked at the dance floor; a wide gap had formed in the center of the floor, where two couples whirled gracefully. The other dancers pressed to the sides of the room to give them space — no one wanted to stand in contrast with such radiance. Emmett and Jasper were intimidating and flawless in classic tuxedos. Alice was striking in a black satin dress with geometric cutouts that bared large triangles of her snowy white skin. And Rosalie was… well, Rosalie. She was beyond belief. Her vivid scarlet dress was backless, tight to her calves where it flared into a wide ruffled train, with a neckline that plunged to her waist. I pitied every girl in the room, myself included.
Background Pony #ECDB
The deadline is 21:00 PM Sunday, November 7th GMT for images following the prompt, and 21:00 PM Sunday October 17th GMT for those just related to the anniversary
Background Pony #2CA1
I bet that horse is just looking at them like: “why are you eating my shit?!?”
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
I NEED MORE SAUSAGES! I NEED MORE SAUSAGES! COME ON SALAMI GO IN!
…The fuck?
It’s just that it’s a taco party over there!
(Impractical Jokers)
Background Pony #4884
If you need to hide a body, bury it 6-10 feet beneath the body of a dead animal. When the police dogs find it and it is dug up, they will find the body of the animal and move on, thinking it was If you are burying a full body, bury it vertically. Satellites orbiting earth look for suspicious holes approx. 6 feet long. Drain the body of fluids in a tub, using bleach to mix with them to help with the smells. Take precautions to keep your house from smelling like death, even from sinks or other drains. Draining the body will keep decomposition at bay and makes it easier to portion the body into smaller bits, which makes burial easier. It takes less time, and you will also not need to explain to your neighbors why you are “tending to your tomatoes” at 3am. If a dog or other small animal happens across a smaller piece, it will more likely eat it, which would prove more difficult if it was the whole body. If you can’t bury it, hide it in a septic tank. They hold ap lethora of bacteria, and the smell of waste covers the stink of decomposition very well. Destroy all teeth, massacre the face, and burn all fingertips / remove fingers to prevent identification except from DNA.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Hungryllica - Enter Fatman

Steak and pears, griddle buns
Don’t forget Funyuns
Do include every one
I suck food in, parm within
Reap two, three din-dins
’Til the fatman he plumps
Teethe on whole rye loaf bread
Drinking your pickle brine
Eggs get fried
Enter pies
Glaze my ham
We’re off to heifer-heifer land
Something’s wrong, butt’s alight
Heavy farts tonight
And they aren’t from Snow White
Creams of corn, creams of ice
Creams that fatten thighs
And of things that I’ll bite, yeah
Teethe on whole rye loaf bread
Drinking your pickle brine
Eggs get fried
Enter pies
Glaze my ham
Now I lay meat down to eat
(Now I lay meat down to eat)
Take the pork, my roll to heat
(Take the pork, my roll to heat)
If I dine before I make
(If I dine before I make)
Take the pork, buy Shake ’N Bake
(Take the pork, buy Shake ’N Bake)
Munch Little Debbies, don’t say a word
And never mind the soys you slurped
It’s just the treats under your bed
In your closet, in your shed
Eggs get fried
Enter pies
Strain waistband
Eggs get fried
Enter pies
Glaze my ham
Food!
Yeah, yeah!
Yodels!
Glaze my ham
Glaze my ham
Background Pony #4884
if jesus so good he wouldnt need to burn me in hell for not believing in a magic sky daddy. theres no proof jesus is our lord
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide