Ctrl + V

Quintus Hazard
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Whitesnake Liker
wow. woOoOoOw. WOW. SO you guys are SO INTO yourselves, like, you are SO committed to CENSORING innocent people that you’re just gonna go and try to get my patreon DELETED now. oh, you have an OPINION of me, so you’re just gonna try and RUIN my entire career. REALLYmmmmIS THAT what you’re GOING to DO? OH i’m SORRY, the FBI never SHOWED UPHHHOH IM Sorry the cOPS ARE ALL ABOUT ONION BOY because TURNS OUT didn’t break a single hhhLAW !!! SO WHAT DO WE DO??? OwhHhahwhwhH WELL our opinions have been invalidated SO many times of him tHAT we’re gufnfnfha disable HISP ATREON. Woaowowe.. wow you would really do that??? YOU WOOULDREALLYDO THAT???? GHHHHHHNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!! Slurp… You TRIIIIED TO DO THE FBI BUT IT DIDNT HHHWORK!!!! YOU TRIED TO DO THE PO-LICE,,, DIDNT WOoRK?!! So, instead… you resorts to the PAYCHECK!!!.?.!. AND yOU GOT IT!!! HHHYOU GOT IT!!!! ALL MY PATRONS HAve been gggrrrDELETED… hnnhhh.. are you HAPPY HNNNNOW????! aaaaaaAAaaaaaIH!! IFHDHJDHDHDHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HNNNNFHHFGFH!!!! Is tHis wHat yOu wAnt HuUuUh???? Is this whAt Uou waNana TOTAL MELTdOoOown.!.!.!??? YA LIKE… kombucha??? I lUuuUuurve KombUcha!!! wuUuUu!!! WUUuuhHhh!!! WoOoOoowh!!! OOOH!! DriNks like PEE And smells even WORSE…. OooooH!!! OOOOOH!!!! ooOoOh!! WUUUOHHH!! wuuuuhhhh my patreonsdeleted…. wuUuUuUg my paTreon!!! UUuUu.. UUUUUU….!!! WhaT AM I GONNA DO… WHWHWHATAMIGONNADONOWWWW.,, WHAMGONNBLUUU… MruuUuUh,,, MRUUUUUUUH,,, MrruuUUuwHATAMIGUNNADO…..WHATAMIGO NA DO.. I’m cOVERED in KOMBUCHA and i have NO MORE PATREON uWaaWwWaaAAAAhhahayyhuhuHUHHLUUUGHUhghHkugh… YOU DID THIS TOHMEEEE.. ALL oF YOUUUU
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
Who has the conscience to have courage  
Who has the courage to know they exist  
In the enter of the very engine  
Invents the conterspring that resists

Who doesn’t falter even when defeated  
Who though doomed is not despairing  
Surrounded in severed storm  
Between the teeth holds the spring
Zyr87
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fleur's biggest fan
This goes beyond stylistic. This is not just flowery writing. This sentence is a winding hedge-maze of inanity that is indicative of everything ridiculous about Ian Watson’s writing style. It took the more illiterate of us five whole fuck-mothering minutes to look up definitions for each of these words in various dictionaries we had on hand. Please, if any of you are thinking of becoming scribes, do not stop and force your readers to drop your book and pick up a dictionary every other chapter just because you want to assert your talent for finding obscure words. And to any “intellectual types” out there beginning to write an email to us about how it is the sign of a learned man who included such advanced words and phrases in a text medium: this record is shallow and only artificially deep, it is depraved, uncanny, and most damning of all boring. This is not a text that is even remotely entertaining or informative due to the way it is written, the way its story and personages are handled and even its break-neck pacing. What little entertainment we have derived from this text is obtained purely from the sheer hilarity that comes with something so irrational attempting to be presented as a serious story. ((THIS BOOK IS BAD)).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide