Ctrl + V

GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Yeah. Me, as the guy who has an anthro animal as my avatar. As someone who is in a good position to know how people generally aren’t cool with anthro animals, for worringly unclear reasons.
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
yet you watch the videos and your picture is a fox which is part of the cat family, im just wondering why your stupid i mean some people dont know this stuff and you might, but since you apparently know everything, what the number Pi
Suineder
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

フェチ度MAX!!  
馬具装着ポニー特集

トリクシー  
サンセットシマー  
スターライトグリマー  
クイーンクリサリス  
ヴィランたちの意外な一面見せます!!
GreenLinzerd
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
END OF DAY 3 - TEAM STATUS

Cobalt - (shiny) Magnezone - Lv. 31 (Moves: Gyro Ball, Bullet Punch, Fly, Spark)  
Crystal - (F) Onix - Lv. 32 (Moves: Rollout, Sandstorm, Rock Blast, Dig)  
Sugoi - (F) Tentacruel - Lv. 31 (Moves: Air Slash, Whirlpool, Sludge Bomb, Water Pulse)  
Cavalier - Electrode - Lv. 31 (Moves: Hyper Voice, Shock Wave, Thunder Punch, Charge)  
Chucky - (M) Vileplume - Lv. 32 (Moves: Razor Leaf, Aromatherapy, Toxic Spikes, Petal Dance)  
Casey - (M) Kadabra - Lv. 31 (Moves: Surf, False Swipe, Energy Ball, Extrasensory)

Really sad to see Prissy go. She was such a useful Pokemon to have (and therefore the highest-levelled member of my team,) but I need to conserve wuss-outs. I’ve used 4 out of 7 or 10 so far. Oh, and I figured out why Chucky hasn’t learned a single move since level 5: he’s a Stone evolution, so of course he hasn’t. He’s going to learn a new move at 53, then another at 63. And that’s his lot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide