Ctrl + V

yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
  1. License to Kill (1989)

2. Kill Your Darlings (2013)

3. A Time to Kill (1996)

4. Kill Bill Volume One (2003)

5. The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017)

6. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

7. A View to a Kill (1985)

8. The Killing Fields (1984)

9. The Killer Shrews (1959)
Background Pony #99D8
Every time I masturbate I get angry and I throw m turtle against the wall? He hasn’t got hurt yet, but I’m scared one day I’ll actually hurt him… What should I do? He isn’t in the room when I do it. I go out of my way to find him…
Background Pony #ECDB
Yes, there was a version for evaluation and tests.

The GSh-6–30 was used in an effort to change the board cannon for the SU-25 Series.

Overall, the air frame of the Su-25UB (two seated trainer) was used to have more room for everything, more including ammunition.

The Su-25 T-8M configuration with the 6 barrel 30mm gatling gun, and the Su-25 TM configuration with a single external GSh-6-30 (AO-17A).

There are very few pictures of the Su-25 T-8M. The only one you see is mostly the 02, although many have suggested that at least 5 planes in this configuration have been build, flown and tested, all were labeled with 02.

The Su-25 T-8M or some of those 02’s were actually tested in Afghanistan.

However compared to the A-10, the focused weapon of any Su-25 was not the gun, but everything else, especially guided and unguided rockets.

The gatling gun simply never made sense for the soviets.

After figuring out that there was no need for more room in the fuselage all other following Su-25 including the Su-25SM returned to the more slim version of the airframe from the regular Su-25.

Only the Su-39 (Su-25TM) is again using the larger Su-25UB Airframe for more avionics and fuel.

Looking at the parameter of the Gun for the A-10 and the gatling gun for the Su-25 T-8M (also used on Mig-27M) shows similarities and differences. Due to the fact that the GSch-6-3 is driven in a gas actuated mode, it does not need all the auxiliary systems as the GAU-8/A. The recoil of the GSch-6-3 is even worse than for the GAU-8/A. While the Su-25 could still handle it the Mig-27M had it mounted obliquely to absorb recoil better.
Background Pony #8A23
This place is terrible 0 stars when you walk in it always smells like sex and theres semen on chairs and tables. The wings taste like garbage and theres still blood in it. The fries are soggy af like they dip it in the ocean it has no taste. The burgers are lazy af like they just put a burger with buns. No lettuce tomatoes or pickles to add some creativity. This place is shit I recommend pizza thots less cum on stuff and the food there is actually good!
Background Pony #C0B2
Do u know how much would heft to be done to make it to this with only only to go what’s really going on in ur spek of a memories or do u got all ur memories and the real thang u done don’t doubt u will be closed off from growing dose it work out if its already done new 66 don’t stair if u can climb no more room of the low park what’s really going spinning in ur mind is it how u made ur self ur own no my ain and sand packed up to ur chin no way out the closed way dose it even wake up when its dead if its already tourtering its elf to anyone else’s doing trying to unmask what’s on the table that’s not really already done what’s not me but…..in there angel eyes
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
I was totin’ my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road,  
When along came a semi with a high and canvas-covered load.  
“If you’re goin’ to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride.”  
And so I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside.  
He asked me if I’d seen a road with so much dust and sand.  
And I said
Background Pony #C0B2
indeed i can, what did your friends think when they realized i was behind them. you idiots know nothing, i am not sleeping with anyone by choice. i find them disgusting. i hope my game has tormented the girl horribly, maybe youll know better next time. you do not seem to realize, i dont give a fuck what any of you think. i enjoy the sacrifices fed to me whole sale. XD (power is power, you know nothing. you dont even know what evil is.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide