Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Corrupt a Wish (NSFW allowed)

Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
You go insane from knowing that everything is utterly meaningless and you're nothing special compared to the infinite cosmos

I wish to live in a world of endless pleasure
Autumn_Shy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Contains GPE propaganda
Granted, It's a mount of legends,
But it doesn't answer to you.

I wish my state was having a massive bonfire.
Cosmivex

Eldritch Phantom
Granted, they slaughter many and enslave the survivors and those who surrendered. They let those who helped them conquer the world gain favorable positions in their new government. They take most able women to give birth to stronger lizard men, turn the remaining children into soldiers, and the men are forced to work. On the upside, scientific progress goes through the roof and humanity starts going outward from the planet

I wish for this year to be over already
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Speaking Fancy - For help with translations

Gilda, Gallus, and Camp!
Granted. You end up in the 41st millennium, where you will have a hard time trying not to get killed by Space Marines and their Chaos enemies.

I wish Warhammer had a crossover.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Dakimakura / Body Pillows from Sky Railroad!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~