continuing conversations of geoengineering and abrupt climate shift from >>1174765

iamli3
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Ciaran  
>There are zero toxic or heavy metals involved in any of the existing stratospheric aerosol injection programs

…………………………………………………….  
ppfffffffffffffffffffftttttt……… :t …………….  
uuummmmm…..like…..do…do you know what the word “aerosol” means .____. ? …….

here’s just a nice big list of geoengineering patents  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

and just to make sure you don’t be stupid again , here’s a specific one  
http://www.google.com/patents/US4167008?dq=4167008&ei=B2ZLUOSWOIqK8QSU64GwCw#v=onepage&q=4167008&f=false  
that says

“Fluid bed chaff dispenser  
US 4167008 A  
Abstract  
The dispensing of the chaff fibers takes place in two distinct steps.”

and what is chaff exactly?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaff_(countermeasure)  
“a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallized glass fibre or plastic,”

you , sir brony , are demonstrably wrong

@VNagato  
>Your arrogance in this whole discussion is what pisses me off the most.

im sorry you interpreted my actions in such a way , that was not my intent….

>I didn’t deny fucking anything, you’re the one who assumes I don’t believe in you when I simply don’t care.

perhaps you missed the part where i included the word “ignore” in my last response to you…..

>For sources, why don’t you bring out real scientific journal articles written by people who have PhDs

i have? linked many such sources? so idk what you’re complaining about here , but hey if you’re asking for sources i can link all day , for what specifically do you want sources of though?…..

>instead of youtube videos

….can you acknowledge that those 2 things are not mutually exclusive?….

>and websites that can be considered pretty much as conspiracy material, considering it’s all very biased,

claiming the data is biased is not a refutation of the data…..

>and the only thing you seem to trust.

got any counter evidence? i’d love to see it!……………………………………….. :l ……………………….

>And yes, we’re all the stupid ones when you can’t seem to write your own sentences properly,

What, you mean like this? Wow!

>or even think that the image is at all related to climate change and/or we’re killing the Earth.

that’s not what i said  
“the image is showcasing someone who is self aware and takes into account the real life consequences of actions , and someone who is not and does not , which i am drawing equivalence to here with myself telling others about the most immediately dire consequences i know of , and others such as yourself are not caring about it , understand?…..”  
this is what i said…….

>If you wanna go save lives, why don’t you tell the press about it and show them all of this instead of yelling at people on a brony website.

1 do you read the press?  
2 do you read my press?  
3 will the press report on it?  
4 do you think i have not already tried that?  
5 do you think there are not already thousands of other people around the world who have and are still trying that?

i explained this to another the other day , so i’ll give the abstract of it , im reaching people here who would otherwise not know about any of this , and i get to engage the public in discourse to gauge their reactions which i can learn more about how to converse better in the future…….
iamli3

>2 days later  
>still no reply

and people wonder why i don’t go to the forums when i want to have a conversation :l ….
Background Pony #C5ED
Have you considered the possibility that calling people stupid monkeys is not a good way to get them to volunteer to serve as practice dummies so you can practice selling your conspiracy theories?
iamli3

@Background Pony #75F3  
what? a reply now? and you’re not even someone from the conversation?

of course that’s not a good way? i didn’t use that as a method to get them to volunteer for anything? and i said apes , don’t bring monkeys down to our level…..

>conspiracy theories

can you find 1 thing i’ve said here that’s a theory?…..
Background Pony #9C77
People didn’t want you ranting on that image, and they were done with you, are you still playing ignorant and actually believe that people gave a shit about your argument?

You’re rude, and if you want to “inform” people, do it correctly. People on the internet aren’t your little guinea pig test subjects just because you are unable to communicate in a real life situation which you should have been able to do already.

Calling people stupid apes, and then acting as if you’re in the right? You think people seriously want to converse or even listen to a person who insults them?
iamli3

@Background Pony #E7B6  
another different replyer? how strange….

well people were replying , as you are now , soooooo…..

>You’re rude  
so are you  
everyone wins now right?

>if you want to “inform” people, do it correctly.

where have i not been direct in my information?….

>communicate in a real life

i am able to communication in real life….

>Calling people stupid apes, and then acting as if you’re in the right?

i don’t act , the information i provided is largely accurate…..

>You think people seriously want to converse or even listen to a person who insults them?

funny you should ask , since you did that to me first :l , seriously am i the only self aware person in the world? PEOPLE KEEP DOING THE THINGS THEY’RE ACCUSING ME OF DOING IT’S FUCKING CRAZY BRONY…..
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
>conspiracy theories
can you find 1 thing i’ve said here that’s a theory?…..

You got something right! So, I’m studying physics, have for some years, and lemme say, this is the most correct thing you’ve said so far.

I wouldn’t respect any of this with the title of “theory”.

But for the sake of fairness, I’ll let you start with a blank slate. You’ve got, oh, some-odd 1,000 words to convince me any of this is even worth reading. Good luck.
Background Pony #9C77
>>so are you  
Yeah, and are you the one trying to teach people or not? If there was ever a teacher like you, I’d make sure you got fired. Good teachers are able to make people listen and get respect. From what I’ve seen, you’re anything but respectful, and you are acting a complete dick. If more than one person is complaining about your behavior, maybe that indicates something.  
And maybe I’ll stop being rude when you do, I might if you started acting respectful, but from what I’ve seen, you haven’t improved at all and won’t.

>>where have i not been direct in my information?….  
Maybe look intellectual, so people might think it. Calling other people names just because they don’t want to learn from you is another clear indication you’re doing something wrong.

>>i don’t act , the information i provided is largely accurate…..  
If you didn’t act like you were in the right, then why the hell are you defending your poor attitude and calling other people dumbasses in an area you’re clearly not an expert in. Do you have any sort of degree in this area you’re trying to teach? Even if you did, from your arguments, it doesn’t look that way. I was talking about your behavior, not whatever you’re trying to spout out. Again,  
You think people seriously want to converse or even listen to a person who insults them?

>>seriously am i the only self aware person in the world?  
Are you trying to teach people or not? The positions are different, you are not trying to have a conversation, you are trying to lecture people, and doing a very poor job of it. I’m telling you to listen and I’m trying to help your asshole attitude so that maybe you don’t come off as a dick, but obviously, my advice isn’t working and neither has anyone else’s.

You said this, did you not?  
i can learn more about how to converse better in the future…….
Maybe listen to the advice you’re given once in a while and make it click you’re teaching in the wrong way rather than continuously defending yourself. I’m telling you you’re doing it wrong and instead of “trying” all you do is banter back like a child saying that they have done nothing wrong.
iamli3

@Background Pony #E7B6  
>And maybe I’ll stop being rude when you do,

see here’s the thing , i don’t care how you act , nor do i care about what you think about how i act , i do care about you being hypocritical though which is why i pointed that out….

>Maybe look intellectual,

strange , people usually do this upset calling out thing you’re doing here because they think im doing the thing you’re suggesting here to much already….  
also that doesn’t translate to answering my question in any way i can see….

and you misinterpret the spirit of what i was saying , which was our collective species is stupid for causing this much damage to ourselves already , not because they aren’t learning from me , i can only interact with to influence so many people , i can’t do anything about those im not interacting with , but im working on that….

>You think people seriously want to converse or even listen to a person who insults them?

i don’t think that , and i reckon everyone else does which would explain why they always try to do that to me whenever i talk about anything socially relevant….

>Are you trying to teach people or not?

you make a good analysis of the situation there , though im not trying to apply those standards to these kinds of online comment discussions , im just communicating more how i like to communicate , the real attempt at lecturing is still being developed , plus there’s already plenty of people who are trying to spread this information in such formats , so obviously the medium is inefficient , i can look to those attempts to gauge public reactions to that form of communication , i only have myself to gauge reactions to how i communicate though , so there’s unique value in doing so….
iamli3

@Cirrus Light  
you have a badge that says you started “the sjw thread” , i tried searching for it but i couldn’t find it?….

>I wouldn’t respect any of this with the title of “theory”.

oh so you can’t name a single fact i’ve stated that’s just a theory either then , neat i can even stump people who have been studying physics for years now…..

>convince me any of this is even worth reading.

i don’t know you , idk what makes you think i can do that , im telling you there’s lots of basic and major reasons to be concerned about this that i’ev already laid out , if you don’t care about or chose to ignore all them then i can’t stop you from doing so , so unless you give me specific criteria to respond to i’ll just be shooting in the dark here…..
Background Pony #C5ED
@Cirrus Light
>I wouldn’t respect any of this with the title of “theory”.
oh so you can’t name a single fact i’ve stated that’s just a theory either then , neat i can even stump people who have been studying physics for years now…..

No.

It’s not that your statements are “just theories”.

It’s that your statements do not rise to the level of a theory.

That you are claiming to be here to “school” people, but do not even know what the word theory means, is a part of the reason that people are trying to avoid talking with you.

It is not that we “don’t care about the planet”.

It’s that talking with you about your conspiracies about secret governments trying to kill everyone on the planet (including themselves) in the next five years, and having to try to frame polite and cognitive responses to your incredibly embarrassing and discredited sources, is exhausting.

It’s like trying to have a rational conversation with someone about colonizing Mars, when they don’t even believe that Mars exists.

And that you don’t hesitate to call anyone who questions the validity of your sources “stupid”, and actually laugh at people who quote the fact sheets from the actual programs that you are protesting, makes it very difficult to justify having any kind of continued conversation with you.
iamli3

@Background Pony #75F3  
why are you replying to a comment i made to someone else and not the reply i made towards you? don’t do that……

>It’s that talking with you about your conspiracies about secret governments trying to kill everyone on the planet (including themselves) in the next five years

i have never said anything of the sort , don’t put words in my mouth….

>and having to try to frame polite and cognitive responses

to your completely flat out made up lies about what i said is exhausting i agree , yet i wont let stupid get in the way of my duties….

>your incredibly embarrassing and discredited sources,

…..normally when someone says something like that , they link to the claimed discrediting source , not the claimed discredited one……

also geowatch isn’t a source , it’s a source of sources

how bout actually addressing the actual evidence i provided and not going ‘dur don’t like this 1 site so ur wrong’ , oh that’s right you wont , ever , because you’re coming here to be stupid not to engage in discussion….

>It’s like trying to have a rational conversation with someone about colonizing Mars,

no , it’s not , geoengineering patents and documents go back decades , im talking about historical facts here not future speculations…..

>when they don’t even believe that Mars exists.

the fes doesn’t think mars doesn’t exists , they just think it’s something else that’s mystical…..

>And that you don’t hesitate to call anyone who questions the validity of your sources “stupid”

i don’t do that to people who question the validity , i do that to people who outright ignore it , such as yourself….

>and actually laugh at people who quote the fact sheets from the actual programs that you are protesting,

ok im just lost here , i’ve never seen this page before , i have no idea what you’re talking about….
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Background Pony #75F3  
This.

@iamli3, he pretty much nailed it. Your crackpottery isn’t worthy of being called a theory, not until you can cohesively provide a strong supportive case for it and a way to prove/disprove it. It must have testable predictive power.

But at any rate, you’ve proven you’re really not worth any more of my time so I’m out, though now I can say I’ve given you an honest chance but you really squandered it by saying “I don’t know you so I don’t know how to sell this to you” instead of honestly and cohesively presenting whatever “evidence” you may have.

I wish you the best, that somehow you’ll get your head sorted out and realize what’s real and what’s crackpottery on the internet. Until then, I suggest focusing on practical life matters like dating and trying to get a job or through college. Best of luck.
iamli3

@Cirrus Light  
you people’s perversions of what i say is truly astounding , you only hear what you want to hear , you don’t believe it when you see it , you see it when you believe it , there is none harder to wake than those pretending to be asleep…..

how else can you explain yourself taking me saying  
“im telling you there’s lots of basic and major reasons to be concerned about this that i’ev already laid out , if you don’t care about or chose to ignore all them then i can’t stop you from doing so , so unless you give me specific criteria to respond to i’ll just be shooting in the dark here….. “

and turning it into  
“I don’t know you so I don’t know how to sell this to you”

you make a request , i ask for a clarification on the request , and you go ‘fuck it im out’

you people’s benign ignorance is mind boggling…….

AND THEN YOU PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK CLAIMING YOU’VE GIVEN THIS AN HONEST CHANCE

that is SICK beyond comprehension , you disgust me…………..  
but that’s ok , im not doing this because i like you…………..

now then , you want the evidence?  
well i already know the answer to that , you don’t , but because im relentless in doing what’s right

lab tests proving global toxic heavy metal contamination , some of them state level certified  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/lab-tests-2/  
in the rain  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/water-tests/  
the patents that match the elements found in the lab tests  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/  
governemnt and military documents outlaying the details of the programs  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-2/  
close up video evidence of the main method of dispersion , jet tankers spraying at altitude turning their retro fit payload nozzle on and off  
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-jets/

i could keep going , but i think this sufficiently makes the case , hard evidence , means , motive , enough to make a court case out of….

IN FAAAAAAACT THERE IS ONE  
http://wearechange.org/historic-chemtrails-lawsuit-filed-canada/
Background Pony #07A5
Biological life is an affront to the natural order of the universe, and humanity is cancer upon the face of Earth. Apocalypse can’t come soon enough.
Background Pony #C5ED
@iamli3

Ok, fine. Let’s take another look at your claims and your “evidence”.

You claim that the degree to which this planet can achieve an atmosphere like that of venus is secondary to the part where it’s still going to explode in 5 years and kill everything and continue to destabilize until life can’t grow anymore…. still not an exaggeration

When asked why we haven’t heard anything about this, you replied:

first you must get rid of the false premise that there is reason in this equation , there isn’t , just a bunch of stupid apes nobody is telling you because they’re paid to keep things like this a secret from you , you don’t even know an illegal federal gag order has been placed on all weather service and noaa employees in the us

So: You claim that secret gag orders are preventing anyone working for the weather service or NOAA from exposing the “truth” that the Earth’s atmosphere is going to explode in five years, and add an ad hominem attack just because why not.

By way of evidence, you link to a complaint from a organization representing federal workers which is protesting non-disclosure agreements that cover human resources issues like organizational planning, grievance settlements, and collective bargaining.

What does the non-disclosure of personnel management and HR information and org charts have to do with weather or the Earth’s atmosphere exploding in five years?

Nothing.

Do these non-disclosure agreements prohibit NWS employees or anyone working in any form of “weather service or the NOAA” from discussing the weather or climate change or exposing the “truth” that the Earth’s atmosphere is going to explode in five years?

No.

Do these non-disclosure agreements in any way prohibit the NWS or anyone working for NOAA or in any weather service related job from collecting or preparing data on the climate or weather, or from releasing any evidence that would support the theory that the Earth’s atmosphere will explode in 5 years?

No.

Do these non-disclosure agreements in any way prohibit the NWS, the NOAA, NASA, or any other organization that collects weather and climate data and observations from making that data publicly available or from reporting on their findings?

No.

And have any of these non-disclosure agreements prevented NASA from putting up a massive and expensive website devoted to making public the information they have on their Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas experiments?

No.

Or their Aerosol Sampling experiments?

No.

So - you claim that the Earth’s atmosphere will explode in 5 years, and that there’s a massive government coverup of intentional climate change and “geoengineering” activities related to this claim, and to prove the cover-up provide a link to an HR policy.

And anyone who doesn’t agree with your claims is a “stupid ape”.

Line by line, people have replied to your claims.

But in each case you accuse people of perverting what you have said, or of being “stupid apes”, and then claim that you are the only brony that has a basic understanding of how all these interlinked climate systems work

Even though it’s patently obvious that you do not even know what a scientific theory is.

The amount of patience that people have shown in the face of your name calling and general abuse is astonishing, and yet you still attack everyone else for being ignorant because they aren’t buying your chemtrails conspiracies whole cloth.

Now - Can you reply to this critique of one of your claims, and your evidence backing up that single claim, without resorting to ad hominem or trying to derail this with a thousand other claims?

Let’s see how committed you are to learning more about how to converse better in the future.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide