Castlevania General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dirty Bit  
It’s funny they took a beloved, classic, 8-bit game character, and turned him into a Boozehound. Though, it kinda makes sense, because even the NES Castlevania 3’s intro states the Belmonts fell out of grace & favor of the people, because they feared their “power.” So it even implies Trevor Belmont was kinda in a bad place before going to fight Dracula, and meeting his allies.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
So “Castlevania: Symphony of the Night” arguably one of the nost popular Castlevania games, and the one that perfected the Metroidvania genre is now available officially from Konami on Mobile for just $3.  
(No microtransactions, no ads, just 3 bucks, plus sales tax.)

I bought it for my phone, and regardless what some may say online, the controls still work fine on a touchscreen, but might take some getting used too. (Though it is controller compatible if you prefer.) It also has Google Play achievements, improved menus, multiple language options.  
(Be sure to put it on “english” if you wish to hear the dialogue, because if you leave it on “default” there’s no voices)

Best of all, Richter mode, and Maria mode are available from the start.

I’d say it’s worth the 3 bucks, though my only gripe is it uses the less-corny voices/dialogue from the updated PS4 version unfortunately.  
While not a big deal, that means instead of hearing the classic meme-tastic, corny, engrish line, “Die, monster! You don’t belong in this world!” you get instead, “Dracula. Die now, and leave this world. You’ll never belong here!”  
I know that might be a bit niypicky, but I prefer the old cheesier dialogue. Oh well, some might prefer the new dialogue.  
Regardless, can’t complain as it’s nice to be able to carry the game everywhere for only $3.

@Dirty Bit  
I’m kinda behind on it, I’ll have to catch up later.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Turns out the change in dialogue happened in PSP version.  
I’m still debating myself if I should get the app one or spend the extra money for a PS4 version and get rondo of blood as well
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Would love to see a Collection of the DS Castlevania games, though they’d have to rework them to work on single screen TVs, and do something about the touch controls for some spells, and such.
“Portrait of Ruin” is still one of my favorite CV games.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide