Caption the Picture Above You

Background Pony #37AC
Take their hope away. Take their life awa-ay. Feeling nothing left insi-ide.
Background Pony #C2F8
O u woa oh. O u woa oh. Yeah eh yeah eh. Yeah eh yeah eh. O u woa oh. O u woa oh. Yeah eh yeah eh. Yeah eh yeah eh. Gone too far and yeah, I’m gone again. It’s gone on too long, tell you how it ends. I’m sitting on the edge with my two best friends. One’s a bottle of pills, one’s a bottle of gin. I’m 20 stories up, yeah, up at the top. I’ll polish off this bottle, now it’s pushing me off. Asphalt to me has never looked so soft. I bet my mamma found my letter, now she’s calling the cops. I gotta take this opportunity before I miss it, ‘cause now I hear the sirens and they’re off in the distance. Believe me when I tell you that I’ve been persistent, ‘cause I’m more scarred, more scarred than my wrist is. I’ve been trying too long, with too dull of a knife, but tonight I made sure that I sharpened it twice. I never bought a suit before in my life, but when you go to meet God, you know you wanna look nice.
Background Pony #E2B0
Hey YouTube what’s going on I hope y’all having a dope ass day it’s your boy Alex and I’m back today with another reaction video.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide