Bronies Aren't Furries

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
As a child I read fairy tales, about foxes, bears and rabbits. In the 90’s I was exposed to Japanese fanservice regarding foxes, cats, and even warships. To this day, I’m kind of unclear on what a Furry is supposed to be. Does anyone actually know? I mean, okay, people in costume at conventions that you might have seen on the sidelines of sports arenas before might be a little irritating, but I’ve seen far “worse” things on the internet. I’m sorry, but I just still can’t do anything with the term Furry after all these years. ;-)
Background Pony #E879
I hate being compared to the furries in this shtty thread just because I like MLP. Fuck my life
500bees

џабалебарош
oh man, it’s just a self-identification thing, isn’t it? :) i know many people who write about or draw anthro animals, yet they don’t call themselves furries! likewise, i know many writers and artists who write and draw hasbro ponies, yet they don’t call themselves neither bronies nor pegasisters!
you’re a brony or a furry ’s long as you call yourself that ;)
me, i’m both :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide