Bleach Thread

WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
Thread for discussion of the manga/anime Bleach.

Bleach was the first anime I really got into, and though I’m not as big a fan as I used to be, I still always read new chapters. Most other fans I’ve talked to seem to feel that its best days are behind it, but I find it still enjoyable enough to warrant a thread of its own.
TheAbridgenator
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Entil'Zha
I think that Bleach has its issues, but once you get past the fact that Kubo probably shouldn’t write for long-form manga there’s a lot of creativity in the concepts and side characters. I even think Ichigo is interesting when they move him away from the more general shounen stuff.

Also, Kubo. Buddy. Aizen’s Bankai. Srsly.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
right now we see Ichigo’s parents kicking ass, his mom just let a fucking vastolorde bite her shoulder so she could one shot him on the head with a quincy arrow.
bustoblaster
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

The dip in quality is a shame, but hasn’t annoyed me enough to ever want to drop the series. Then again, I have high B.S. tolerance, so….

However, the fact that the long running anime GOT THE AXE speaks enough for it’s current state. That cool anime I stumbled upon in an Adult Swim all-night first dozen episode marathon is no longer this. What a shame, considering it’s around the time I started following the anime scene online and such along with Naruto when it was airing the Chunin Exams.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide