BattleBots

Background Pony #25D7
Qualifying matches are over, and now it’s time for the elimination rounds. For those of you who would like to fill out the tournament bracket before the upcoming new episode, here are some links:  
online bracket  
PDF bracket
Background Pony #21C0
And now the season has just finished. I have to say, we saw quite a lot of remarkably strong runs from several bots.

So what did you guys think? What were some of your favorite matches of this season?
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
I thought it was a pretty good season, I have to give props to Whiplash, Tantrum, Ribbot and, the new champion, End Game, for some great performances in their matches, especially Tantrum against Sawblaze.
Deactivated867c4414

End Game became the second international champion after Son of Smashy, and the first outside of North America too. Shatter did surprisingly well, as did Tantrum. And Black Dragon kept working even as it was on fire. Massive props too.
Background Pony #DE36
One of the Bounty Hunters episodes was on this past week, and looking ahead on the TV schedule, at least two more will be shown over the next two weeks (so I guess this means all six Bounty Hunters episodes might not be Discovery+ exclusive for much longer).

So for those who saw the first episode when it was on a few days ago (it was the one featuring Bronco), what were your thoughts on how that went?
Background Pony #57DF
As of last week, all six Bounty Hunter episodes have been shown on Discovery. For those of you who were able to watch them (either streaming on Discovery+ or watching them when they broadcasted on the TV channel), what did you think of them? Which matches (and results) especially interested you?
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Bad news, Monsoon, Beta and Sabretooth have dropped out due to being unable to travel to the US.

“In order for European teams to fly to the USA during the pandemic, production had applied for NIE VISAs on our behalf. Unfortunately (for reasons unknown to us or BattleBots), our NIE applications were turned down by the state department. We suspect the rise in cases from the Delta Covid variant had a large part in this.

As a result, we are not able to attend BattleBots 2021. I am sure you can all imagine; we are completely gutted. Apart from the financial cost of building a combat robot, nearly two years of our lives have gone into developing this version of Monsoon. It’s an unprecedented situation that no one expected - our robot is in its crate, sitting at the venue, but we are simply not able to get there. BattleBots have looked into every other way possible to get us into the country - but unfortunately there is nothing more that can be done.

We’d like to wish all teams attending the very best, we know it’ll be a fantastic show and we can’t wait to see it!

We’d also like to thank our fans for sticking by us the last couple of years. It’s been a long road for us, and even though we’re not quite there yet, there is light at the end of the tunnel - we’ve already got our spot reserved for next season! #thirdtimesthecharm”

Source
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide