Automotive enthusiasts?

ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
Work was interesting today, I got a $1,200 exhaust job and one of my coworkers who works in the quick lube area totaled a 2021 4runner engine. He forgot to put oil in it. Thing had only 11,090 miles.
Probably gonna be a replacement, but they were considering a rebuild. We’ll see how that goes.
Oh and I bought some parts for my Mercedes, an oil pump for $80 and a bunch of little stuff. It does add up though.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
Was just thinking about some of the cars my parents used to drive when I was a kid. These pics are pretty close to what they actually looked like, down to trim and color.
1983 Pontiac Phoenix
1981 Chevy Malibu Station Wagon
1983 Chevy Monte Carlo
1986 Plymouth Horizon (aka Dodge Omni)
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I didn’t know Bugatti was created by Germany… All I know so far for the past 15 years is France contributed to the lots of it’s technology.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Alaska Airlines no longer has its “proudly all Boeing” fleet after got a bunch of A320 from Virgin America.
Now the “all Boeing fleet” status belongs to XiamenAir.
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
besides 550, any specific year or just 50s in general? because early 50s bel air looks way different than late 50s, so does eldorado
also look up 1958 buick limited, kaiser darrin, bmw 507, Alfa Romeo BAT 5/7/9 concept cars, Ferrari 410 Superamerica, Maserati A6GCS, etc etc. i could go on, but look these up seriously, so many great masterpieces that time may have forgotten.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I’m almost starting to regret not buying a wheel loader of sorts since more snow is coming down in my area tomorrow and I don’t have a plow attachment for any of my trucks
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
Finally got my hands on the new Tundra. We had another one before but I didn’t get to do the predelivery inspection on that one. I drove it as well, it feels bigger than the older tundra but it’s a whole lot faster.
Pretty conventional set up with the turbos. They aren’t sequential, so each turbo has an airbox.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@ToyotaLC80
Never driven a Tundra, but I’ve been in one and the thing that stood out to me was how huge the cabin is. It’s like Toyota thinks the average American is over 6 feet tall and morbidly obese. I can’t imagine the new Tundra feeling bigger.
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
@RainbowDash69
Yeah its pretty fun. The inspections pay well and it’s easy to do.
@kleptomage
I’m 5’11 and it was still about a foot taller than me. Though this particular truck has bigger wheels and tires than the cheaper models. Also, this one’s sticker price was $45,000. Not bad really, I’ve seen the older tundras go for $50,000.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide