Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
So, my buddies 06 LBZ duramax has started suffering from low fuel pressure lately and I can’t find out why. We replaced the pump with a brand new one like 3 months ago, his injectors are brand new as well. I inspected the lines to make sure they’re not leaking and even did a smoke test to confirm it’s not leaking. We made sure the pump is also getting the right amount of power as well and it is. I might need to take a look at the sensors. Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening?
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I found out what was wrong with my buddy’s LBZ. The low pressure was caused because of the way the pump was set up. We had to reprogram the fuel systems CPU so now the pressures higher and his truck is running normally again. Duramaxs have a lot of problems bust of them are minor.
AzriBoss
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Ponekitties
@RainbowDash69
I think because the Ford USA don't want the F150 Raptor goes down sales if the Ranger Raptor is on sale in every US market because the Ranger Raptor is Made In Australia for maketing in global only except North America
Count Adramélekh Sear
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

RIP Jamir Garcia
Looks like USA and Philippines are seemingly trading one another with their own products. The Latter have been recently witnessing our Ranger Raptors in the American roads while the F-150 and it's Raptor variant are making a comeback here.
p0nyguy

I fucking love Fords. I love Chevys and Dodges as well. I also have a love for JDM and supercars. Basically if it's fast, powerful, or beautiful, I love it. The only exception is electric sports car, I want my car to make a loud beautiful sound when I hit the gas
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~