Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
My sister and I are going to look at cars now, she finally has a job. I don’t know if I’ll be able to convince her to buy something reliable and cheap. But we’re likely gonna try to find a lease deal

The TRX has a diagram of a T-rex eating a Raptor underneath the hood. FCA is known for dumb Easter eggs for their products! Badass TFL Video

@Goku Black  
yeah it’s a true off-roader with massive tires, gotta love the boxy retro shape.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
wayyy too expensive, unless it has upgraded suspension parts and a lift on it too. I don’t know how “Baja ready” the current bronco is. but this one looks ready to be jumped
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Well… I was really stoked when that SSC Tuatara “broke” the speed record and now they’ve just admitted their bullshittery after a shitton of questions about the fake speedometer.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Kia Seltos is the one she really wants

I’m worried about reliability. Kia is doing better though. Also Jeep Compass has had a shaky past

My sister liked Ford escape I am obviously biased but we test drove one and it was so shaky and unrefined. Rattled in the dash and it was brand new. 1.5 3 cyl sounded like a tractor. Very loud, wasn’t able to reccomend after that
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
The Kia Seltos is a decent cheap car and miles better than a Ford Escape. If she wants one of the upper trims with the 1.6 turbo and DCT, definitely test drive it first because the transmission can be jerky.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
That’s what I heard too. Lease deals arent good for the higher trims. We got the base 2.0 with a CVT. It’s really smooth

Surprisingly smoother than the Ford
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
It sounds really good. Smooth engine and quiet exhaust. It does drone a little but does smooth “downshifting” as you get on the highway. Just as long as you don’t try to be too sporty with it.

Only 147 horsepower and I was worried about that for her but she is used to driving a slow car. Honda insight is slow too. At least it wasn’t a 3 cyl
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
I could never see owning a vehicle with less than 4 cylinders unless it was a motorcycle or something like that.

@RD4590  
Is it? “Excellent” and “Nissan” are not two words you usually see in the same sentence.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Yep I’ve heard bad things with putting small engines in SUVs and expecting them to hold up over thousands of miles. Kia/Hyundai has been making the 2.0 N/A engine for a few years (in the Kona) so I feel confident in the reliability.

Really loved the Compass, smooth transmission and 2.4 liter engine. Great AWD. Kona was cute but ugly at the same time. Not as good cargo space. Then finally the Seltos seemed to fit perfect, for the price that is.

Saw a Kia Stinger and the AWD K5. Both were far nicer and had decent deals, but wouldn’t fit the SUV size restriction, of course
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Today’s the day I’m officially saying goodbye to my 1999 Toyota Tacoma. Had a great run but it just isn’t as capable of doing things anymore since work on the farm has increased and heavier equipment needs to be moved. My plan is for a 2016 Toyota Tundra to take its place.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@kleptomage  
That’s how “Nissan” is linked with “excellent”. And I can tell you by experience that Nissan’s CVT is one of the best transmissions ever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide