Automotive enthusiasts?

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@RainbowDash69  
That’s also the same area Koenigsegg tested their own car for a speed record.

What I don’t understand so far is why is two directional runs must require for cars to qualify for a speed record since it’s main objective is obviously how fast can a car go.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Hummer EV is revealed now. It’s kind of neat, I suppose, for the rare person who is eco-consious but also wants a gigantic six figure SUV.

full

full
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
I like it’s design, but i still feel that the original H1 is more off road capable than the new EV. Also if you need a big suv, remember that the ford excursion exists and is just as capable as the F250 it was derived from.
kleptomage
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Flying Pancake  
Both are about the same price range, but the Hummer is significantly larger. It’s longer than a Yukon and taller than a Raptor. I get the impression that the enormous size and general machismo of the Hummer would offend the sensibilities of the Tesla crowd, but I may be wrong.

@ACApenetrator50  
The Hummer EV comes stock with 35” tires, has a standard ground clearance of 10” that can raise to 16”, fords 2 feet of water with no worry of hydrolock, and can crab walk diagonally around obstacles. It seems pretty offroad capable so long as the trail is wide enough and you have a place to charge at night.

The Ford Excursion would be a good option if I needed or wanted a huge SUV.
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@kleptomage  
Wait, it’s that big? Yikes. (I hope you’re comparing against the short body Yukon, at least.) I get that big trucks have an appeal just based on their size, but at that point it seems like it would be inconvenient more than anything.

I’m wondering about the overlap between the two groups too. I guess maybe if you mainly want to look conspicuous, but also environmentally conscious, you’d be OK with the Hummer, but if you mainly want to look environmentally conscious, but conspicuously, Tesla’s got more of the brand image you’re going for?
kleptomage

@Flying Pancake  
A Model X is 198”, the regular Yukon is 210”, and the Hummer is 216”. Even the Hummer is dwarfed by the Yukon XL’s 225”.

I regularly read a technology news site called Ars Technica. The commenters are very progressive, technologically inclined, and seem to have above average wealth. They all hate the new Escalade but are neutral on the Hummer.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
I don’t understand why GM was too afraid to sell the Hummer at a cheap cost right out the door. Everyone is making affordable EVs and they decided to go to the opposite end of the spectrum. Odd. Ram TRX will be the best option for “supertruck” until Rivian comes out, I’d say

Cheaper Hummer isn’t available until 2023!

@ACApenetrator50  
The Detroit diesels run away real fast. Awesome reaction time.

@kleptomage  
Size does matter. I have no idea why it’s so big. Gotta love America’s obsession with big rides
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69  
The affordable EVs are not worth buying over comparable gas models and on the other end of the market are hypercars like Rimac that almost nobody can afford. I see nothing for the middle of the market, a vehicle that’s practical and affordable for an average family.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide