Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Badheart  
There is a lot of information on building them online, lots of people go over the costs. It’s not very expensive. But it can be convoluted and it will take a long time! Probably would be a great idea for a bigger old car, not considering the massive weight of those things. Weight is gonna make everything less efficient. But it’s a fun idea for driving around town. Here’s an interesting article
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Since my 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis Wagon had a fuel line leak, I’ve removed the fuel tank.

I’ll need to replace:

Sending and Return Lines (No telling when they’ll break, if I wait)  
Fuel Filter (would be nice since I’m working on it)

May need to replace, but I’m hoping that I don’t:

Fuel Sending Unit  
Fuel Tank Lock Rings

I also need to wire brush the tank, to remove all the rust, patch any holes that show up, and repaint it. I’ve done this before, on my Suburban.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
Sometimes fuel tanks are hard to remove, is it easy for a wagon?

Best to do the filter. Our Chevy Venture had the filter replaced at around 150,000. It had stuff stuck inside it and the mechanic said that’s pretty uncommon actually
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

It was relatively easy to remove the tank.

I had to remove:

2 Clips from Hose to Line Adapters; they lead to: the fuel sending line, and fuel return line.  
2 Electrical Connections;  
2 Fuel Tank Straps;  
1 Fuel Vent Tube Line;  
1 Fuel Tank Filling Tube.

There wasn’t much room to get at the hose to line adapter clips, but I eventually managed. The screws holding the tank straps were easy to get to, once I had enough of a ratchet extension. The filler tube was unusual to me, though; it’s an old solid metal variety, and I had to pull it out. Comparatively, when I took the fuel tank off my 99 Diesel Suburban, I simply disconnected a plastic tube via a hose clamp.

I think I will replace the fuel filter, thanks. No telling how old this one is, it might be original; all 31 years and about 236,000 miles.
Speedwings
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Giraffe superiority
@RainbowDash69  
i got many more pics of my oc, in fact reaching 50 soon. go check it out on my profile. sadly i cant afford a commission of my oc sitting in or next to a car, because art with cars usually triples up the price.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
I got a new battery for my car. Wouldn’t start last week. Battery must’ve been from 2016. Made clicking noise and everything started flashing

@The magic 🅱oi  
Jeez. Sounds pricey!

@MagpulPony  
Sweet… the artist I linked above has done a Ford Raptor before. Just the older gen design
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide