Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@FuckItsDaytimeAgain  
the one on the Tacoma I gave my sister just did as well which threw shrapnel into the intake, fuel lines so I decided to scrap the entire thing so now shes driving my F250 until I can get her something newer with less than 100000 miles on itso it doesnt blow up like a chevy
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I just blew one of the turbos on my MAZ and the damn thing nearly ran away all the way. If it wasn’t for the fact that I flooded the engine with fire extinguisher foam, I probably would have to rebuild the whole engine.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
Lol. That’s why I’ve got a bigger gas tank as well as two auxiliary tanks, one of which has a pump that can fill up the main tank. But at the end of the week the price of diesel is still high and I’ve hit the 100 dollar card cutoff limit before
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
One of my classmates has a 82 f-150 that has that. It’s an aftermarket system with a toggle switch under the steering column.

Lmao my homie just pulled up in his mom’s 4cyl mustang
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide