Automotive enthusiasts?

SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@ACApenetrator50  
Don’t really care about diesel tbh. The LS is so easy to turbo or supercharge. Parts are abundant for cheap, and its reliable.

@MagpulPony  
Hummers are pretty bad ngl, the H2 and H3 Look fugly to me, gas mileage is horrendous and you just end up looking like you’re trying too hard to seem badass. An authentic 80s Humvee are the only good looking ones, And thats when they’re gasoline not diesel.

Hummer? More like bummer
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
The stock engine is pretty bad. 190 horsepower from its 6.2 Detroit Diesel engine is pretty bad. Put a 6.7 powerstroke engine in it and she’ll actually go how fast you want her to
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
I’m honestly happier I went with the Ford instead. Thank God I dont have a car payment, I couldn’t afford it right now if I did. Pun semi-intended. full
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
With the way things are going, I should finish my CDL training in 2 weeks max. And I’ll be able to take my bison to prom when I get it finished. If not, I’m getting my friends and we’re taking my MAZ and MZKT to prom.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
Very nice. Does the lack of a skid plate to protect the stuff under the front present any issues off-roading? Or those gladiator chariot like spikes on the front wheels? lol Overall great build. It’s a lot but not too much. I Like the white and red as well, it’s a good match.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
And this is a Florida truck? Regardless, the wheels Ford designed specifically for the Raptor don’t match the truck at all, how they got approved to go into production is beyond me.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
Interesting. Anyway, hoping to save up and eventually get some Method 301s. Simple but sturdy, and most importantly, they’re black. Chrome wheels on a truck the has literally not a speck of chrome anywhere on it is just downright ugly in my opinion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide