Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
Don’t be daft. No regulations is how you get smog and all the health problems air pollution brings. America was like that in the 50’s. We decided to do better.

My problem with the EU’s regulations is that they’re unfair and heavy-handed. Germany is allowed to burn coal which everyone knows is terrible, but the EU wants to tax the crap out of a few people driving small volume cars on the weekend. A few Ferraris or Aston Martins driving around doesn’t hurt anything. They want to force everyone into electric cars and public transportation.

The Raptor can run the Baja 1,000 stock. It is not seriously underpowered by any means.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Even so, a 700 horsepower V8 is far more appropriate as a stock engine than a 450 horsepower V6. If I ever get out of my awful financial situation, I would love to buy a V8 Hennessey Raptor. The blanket regulations are making even the formerly cool cars become lesser versions of their old selves as companies are forced to embrace requirements that hinder performance, even on special models.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
I’m for balanced regulations that give a pass to small volume exotics that are driven less than a set number of miles each year. A Hennessey Raptor is expensive enough that only a few will exist and fewer still will be driven regularly, so whatever.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Well I’d use mine as a daily driver like I do my current Raptor. And even that received a horrible harmful emission score of two. But what about cars like Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros, Challengers, Chargers, other full size pickup trucks, etc? Cars that aren’t as exotic as a Lamborghini but are still vehicles people want to be powerful, loud, and fast without being forcefully hindered? It’s not fair if only the 1% have access to good engines while everyone else just has to suck it.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
So I went out today to see if my old international 9400 that’s been sitting in a ditch for four years now was moveable, and I almost got bitten by a snake that somehow got in the cab and was coiled up around the shifter for some reason. Word of advice. If you ever leave a vehicle sitting for a long time, make sure the windows are all closed and there isn’t any way for an animal to get in.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Lucid Air comes out Sept 9. Has a coefficient of drag at .21. Which is amazing, Grand Wagoneer is gonna be released in Sept too as well as some new battery tech from Tesla!

@MagpulPony  
That is funny. Compared to the naturally aspirated V6 of a base model and the 2.7 I4 in the Chevy, yours has a ton of power lol. At least we arent in the 70s anymore. New fuel injection systems can drop power ratings if the computer feels it unessesary though…

@kleptomage  
Makes my 2.0 with 240 horsepower feel like a sports car then too. Just needs a better exhaust ;p
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Porschepegasus  
Engine ran away and seized up. Just left it since I have some other rigs I can use for it’s jobs but lately they’ve been showing their age and I’m servicing them at the moment. I legit just got it hooked up to a tractor and now I just gotta pull it two miles down the road back to my barn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide