Automotive enthusiasts?

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Oh well, she was young. That was the only serious car accident she was ever in that was her fault. The other wasn’t serious, but she did jump out of her moving car once and let it crash into the truck in front of her because there was a bee.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
One time my mom and I were driving in her Mercury Sable when we were broadsided by a dumbass Mexican who was fucking around trying to reach something in her backseat instead of driving. No one was injured, but the car was never the same.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Similar thing happened to our Denali years ago. We were stopped at a red light and an illegal immigrant came up on our left and dragged the entire side of their car across the front of ours. No attempt to stop, nothing. Just took off and we chased him.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@MagpulPony

Dad had a wreck in 2017. Someone was overtaking dangerously on a 2 lane road, and he ended up hitting a telephone pole in an 84 Caprice Classic. He wore his belt, so he survived it despite taking a blood thinner.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@MagpulPony  
Hot and badass. Very nice

@MagpulPony  
I love a good “hit and run” chase. Watched a few on YouTube last weekend

@ACApenetrator50  
Wouldn’t be too hard. Peterbilt makes medium duty commerical trucks. Probably could easily convert to pickup truck at least.

full

Lol thanks to quarantine I was just driving around trying to come up with nice places to take a photo….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide