Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I saw one of these new Camaros in the shock color today. It’s hideous! In bright light the color is extremely florescent with a little green. It practically sears the eyes. Then there is the black hole where the front of the car is supposed to be.

full
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Count Adramélekh Sear

Fine looking 55 Chevy. I’d recommend to have a brake job for its year if it wasn’t done already, though. (Disc Brake Conversion & Dual Master Cylinder.)

@The magic 🅱oi

“The Wrist Twist” looks a bit silly by now (considering air bags) but I suppose a bunch of different things are tested throughout the years.

@RainbowDash69

Likely.

I saw a 70s Station Wagon on the road yesterday, likely a 1976 Malibu. There was also an 88 or 89 Ford LTD Wagon a day or two prior but I didn’t save the picture.

full
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
Big cruiser, looking great!!

Well this just happened to me today. Big rear-end crash. My mom says we can save the new wheels and new suspension parts (tie rod and strut are around or less than 1 year old)

full
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
My ankle hurts and I might have whiplash. But my sister was fine. I was sobbing a lot I couldn’t even talk straight so she did lol

The dude was driving a 2007 Taurus. And his front bumper is hardly damaged. Just a leak and engine smoke…. and hood dent! Was going so fast I nearly hit the car in front of me but swerved
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

If the mid-engine Corvette replaces the C7 and the Camaro is discontinued in 2023 as rumors say, then GM will have no relatively affordable performance vehicles.

Another win for the Mustang, I guess.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
Let the Camaro die, it contributed nothing. If I were Chevy, I’d make a new car to rival the ‘Stang, this time one that’s actually noteworthy.

The mid-engined Corvette is a travesty, is that happens Chevy will be officially Italian. There is nothing worse to be than Italian.
kleptomage

@Lord Goku  
A competent company would not have made a car with such glaring flaws that low sales were as predictable as they were preventable. A company with integrity would address the complaints against the Camaro with a new model instead of discontinuing it.

But don’t worry. You’ll still be able to get a Camaro inspired Blazer in 2023.

@TundraArcticWolf  
Everyone compares the Challenger to the Mustang and Camaro but I feel the Challenger is in its own class. It’s like comparing two boxers to a sumo wrestler.

@GenericArchangel  
The Camaro is noteworthy for having amazing performance chops. The engine is terrific and it handles well. Technically it’s better than the Mustang. The Camaro can even compete with cars costing twice or three times as much. It’s let down by the rest of the package that makes it a terrible car to actually live with.

Like it or not, the Corvette needs to evolve to stay relevant. It is perceived as an old man’s car (Have you ever seen anyone under 50 driving a Corvette? I haven’t.) and does not appeal to the next generation. Better that Chevrolet try something new than let the Corvette become a washed up brand like Harley Davidson selling nostalgia to boomers. It’s the price increase I object to because there are already precious few sports cars attainable by regular people.

@mjangelvortex  
I knew a fairly tall woman who had a convertible Camaro. She said she always drove with the top down whenever she could because it felt too short with the top up.

@Badheart  
This is not the airplane thread.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
I’m driving a Nissan Sentra with a CVT now. It isnt too bad. CVT is slow to react and does indeed feel like a rubber band. Can feel it stretching and sometimes pulling or lurching the car. Feels great on the highway though once the engine is above 3000 rpm

full

@TundraArcticWolf  
Challenger is the only real pony car remaining

@mjangelvortex  
Car cannot be fixed. I said my goodbye after returning from the hospital. It is in a salvage yard now. Very sad. I was looking at old pics from 2010 earlier
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide