Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

My father got a Jeep Compass as a rental car - a brand new 2019 Limited model. He hates it and says it’s a piece of shit. The start/stop is jerky and stuttery, the transmission shifts very slow and rough and only seems to get going in fourth gear, and the screen has to be turned on manually. It’s incredible that a brand new vehicle from a major brand can be so bad.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Lord Goku

Scotty was a bit screwy even years ago. His “How to Change Oil” video didn’t recommend putting jack stands down which is a massive mistake; he said “a jack stand’s fine.”* As if people don’t die from that. He does have a lot right, though.

*EDIT: I meant that Scotty said “A Car Jack is good enough.”

EricTheCarGuy was a bit off, too. I can’t say I watched his videos as much but in his “How to Change Oil” guide, he literally overfilled the crankcase knowingly. “it takes 4.7 quarts, I’m putting the whole 5 in.” That’s not even counting the oil that doesn’t come out of the engine. I know that it’s not always a problem to slightly overfill a crankcase but for being a mechanic making a video for hundreds of thousands of people at least get the ho hum jaywalking attitude out of there.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

These tariffs on Mexican goods are going to hurt automakers like they haven’t been hurt since the recession. It’s going to hurt other businesses and the American consumer as well.

But forget about that. The real problem is brown people entering the country looking for work. /s
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I really wish someone would build a special tire durable enough to withstand immense pressure of the true maximum speed a Bugatti Chiron is capable of reaching.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide