Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@SeraphimDawn":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2889142#post_2889142

)

Huh. I'm not overly familiar with Porsche cars (shocking?) so might I please see a Porsche that's significantly influenced by Tatra? I didn't know Tatra is still a working company, I'd heard about them from this site prior to this (from the image below) but since they're not local it makes sense.

>>713114p

"

[
@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2889189#post_2889189

)

I like this T97, the rear wheel skirting too; not only does it give the car a more streamline look, mileage on the highway is increased from the increased aerodynamics.

On another subject who here likes watching ChrisFix? I took his advice on restoring headlights and taillights, it worked perfectly most of the time. (I feel like I painted the 2nd coat of the last set too quickly.) HTaking his advice from the "How to Superclean your Car" video, that worked amazingly as well. oOnly thing is it took nearly a month for me to finish. Isimply because it probably never saw a clay bar before, and I had to do like 80-120 passes over many a stubborn spot. If only I had what's called a "Clay Disc" (attaches to a dual action polisher) for the whole operation it would have btakeen MUCH faless timer.

![full](http://www.chemicalguys.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/ClayCarwithDualActionMachine-TorqPolisher-ClayEraser.jpg!)
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@SeraphimDawn":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2889142#post_2889142

Huh. I'm not overly familiar with Porsche cars (shocking?) so might I please see a Porsche that's significantly influenced by Tatra? I didn't know Tatra is still a working company, I'd heard about them from this site prior to this (from the image below) but since they're not local it makes sense.

>>713114p

"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2889189#post_2889189

I like this T97, the rear wheel skirting too; not only does it give the car a more streamline look, mileage on the highway is increased from the increased aerodynamics.

On another subject who here likes watching ChrisFix? I took his advice on restoring headlights and taillights, it worked perfectly most of the time. (I probabfeely like I painted pthe 2nd coorlyat forf the last set which went too the scrapyard wquith the car not klong aftery.) His "How to Superclean your Car" video worked amazingly as well only it took nearly a month for me to finish. It probably never saw a clay bar before, if I had what's called a "Clay Disc" (attaches to a dual action polisher) it would have been MUCH faster.

!http://www.chemicalguys.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/ClayCarwithDualActionMachine-TorqPolisher-ClayEraser.jpg!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

>>713114p

On another subject who here likes watching ChrisFix? I took his advice on restoring headlights and taillights, it worked perfectly most of the time. (I mopre obablikely mpaintessed upoorly for the last set of lwhigch went to the s.crapyard Twith the car not long after.) His "How to Superclean your Car" video worked amazingly as well only it took nearly a month for me to finish. It probably never saw a clay bar before, if I had what's called a "Clay Disc" (attaches to a dual action polisher) it would have been MUCH faster.

!http://www.chemicalguys.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/ClayCarwithDualActionMachine-TorqPolisher-ClayEraser.jpg!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

>>713114p

On another subject who here likes watching ChrisFix? I took his advice on restoring headlights and taillights, it worked perfectly most of the time. I more likely messed up the last set of lights. The "How to Superclean your Car" video worked amazingly as well only it took nearly a month for me to finish. It probably never saw a clay bar before, if I had what's called a "Clay Disc" (attaches to a dual action polisher) it would have been MUCH faster.

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

>>713114p

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone