Ask the users something (copyright edition)

Marcus Todjel
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Now, working in webs
So, after look “Ask the mods something” , and view some ex-staffs and users usually answer other user question too…

Yeah. Why not? I want to create a similar totally no copy of “Ask the mods something”, from users, to users. ( And not because I want to get the rainbow thread badge. Nope nope )

It’s because users have interesting storys too! And really. Because this can be something interesting to view how everyone ask the others about everything. Only not be a duck ;^>

Nsfw stuff can be asked, but better in spoilers.

And ey. Everyone can join.

Like the other.  
Serious questions get serious answers. Stupid questions get stupid answers.  
And maybe some question leave without answer.

(This is not tecnically for ask to the staff, but if someone ask here and you want to ask something, an staff is still an user like you or me ;^>. I don’t want to be the one stops you from get some funny/interesting answer)

So… Without say more… Ask and ask and ask lovely patners ~<3

And because I really want to ask and start my own thread, hell yeah, here we go!

“What is love?”  
…  
Nah. Just kidding. Ea. Ask what do you want to everyone, specific users or maybe to nobody. ;^>
Background Pony #F82E
Regarding the unintentional question, what is not love. What are these “duck” references about anyway? Is it a reference to the misheard lyrics for “Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark” or something?
Background Pony #F82E
Do not bother answering the “duck” question. It is figurative for a gullible (ignorant) person. My question is, what is your inspiration?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide